You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Apr 22, 2019 6:42 am

Dancer
Active

Wendy Williams .... flashing the rock.

Looks like Wendy Williams  is not batting an eyelash about rumors regarding her husband  alleged having a baby with another woman.
..... BUT she is batting her ring finger at photogs.
..... SO its pretty clear , she is not sweating cheating stories.

- - I woke up today after this  thought about SLICE ,  and decided to say something that Slice would enjoy. SMH .
sad. lol.

#2 Apr 22, 2019 7:34 am

Slice
Active

Re: Wendy Williams .... flashing the rock.

Seriously Wenday reminds me of Grace Jones.  You cant pay to screw anyone of these two women.  Plus she is ah drug head. For me to want to screw Wendy every juke you have to pay me ah hundred thousand dollars and then ah have to take five Viagara.  Never like to call folks ugly, but ah making an exception for Grace and Wendy.

#3 Apr 22, 2019 12:17 pm

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:

Seriously Wenday reminds me of Grace Jones.  You cant pay to screw anyone of these two women.  Plus she is ah drug head. For me to want to screw Wendy every juke you have to pay me ah hundred thousand dollars and then ah have to take five Viagara.  Never like to call folks ugly, but ah making an exception for Grace and Wendy.

But you'll screw Amber Rose with her Stale vagina and flabby backside. Oh men!! They are such blasted snakes!!

#4 Apr 24, 2019 7:47 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:

Looks like Wendy Williams  is not batting an eyelash about rumors regarding her husband  alleged having a baby with another woman.
..... BUT she is batting her ring finger at photogs.
..... SO its pretty clear , she is not sweating cheating stories.

- - I woke up today after this  thought about SLICE ,  and decided to say something that Slice would enjoy. SMH .
sad. lol.

ALLEGEDLY some young man called Aveon has claimed that is the husband that will give Slice anything he wants for he and his wife ,   leave Wendy alone,  you see Slice is not in love with Wendy,  slice hates any woman Wendy husband is obsessed with including Wendy and Wendy's husband's side chick.   Slice knows if he continues hating on Wendy Allegedly Wend'y husband will make sure Slice and his wife lives a comfortable life . What happens in the darkness could be revealed   hmmmn  food for thought . So it's Wendy's husband
according to Aveon allegedly that is dabbling!!! in the occult !!! He is given princely status there ? So Mr Slice just  keep on hating on Wendy  and nobody will suspect or Decode !!!     
  Yes what a funny world we live in.
And you Dancer how long would it have taken you to decide who Mr respectable married man Slice really is after Slice's  obvious hatred to Wendy lol
hmmmmmmn DECODE!!

#5 Apr 24, 2019 7:52 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer what rock  Wendy no longer wears  her ring , it's over allegledy the husband is not the macho family  man he pretends to be in the daylight.  Some crazy ungodly  people Decode !!!!?

Last edited by Mary Seacole/deportees (Apr 24, 2019 7:54 am)

Board footer