You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Apr 30, 2019 5:11 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

New Historian

Are you still locked out?

(I know, if he is he can't respond.  I hope he responds.)

#2 May 01, 2019 9:49 am

Dancer
Active

Re: New Historian

Locked out ? Or lost at sea .

He could have asked to borrow my yacht and pass up that rickety schooner .

Pride is a .....  lol.

#3 May 01, 2019 10:44 am

New Historian
Active

Here we go again, maybe time will be the natural cure?

#4 May 01, 2019 10:46 am

New Historian
Active

Aha, good to be back! Computers are like cars: sometimes they fix themselves lol! And women too?

#5 May 01, 2019 11:05 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Awesome.  Welcome back.  It isn't the same around here without you.

#6 May 01, 2019 11:13 am

New Historian
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Awesome.  Welcome back.  It isn't the same around here without you.

Thanks man, ditto.

#7 May 01, 2019 6:13 pm

Dancer
Active

New Historian wrote:

Aha, good to be back! Computers are like cars: sometimes they fix themselves lol! And women too?

Hold  the tales for a moment  new Historian  .  Are you saying  ' that women fix themselves ' ?  Like  in  " And  women too " .

That's heavy in my opinion  !!   BUT  ,  at the same time  SAID    ,   "and men too "

I thought , i just  did a little of that myself . quite liberating , if i may say so .lol.
So , put down the bike , or sea  and tell us the tale of the woman .

Women are not men and when we understand that , we fix ourselves.
Lord !! Am I speaking to myself . " I am bewitched ! lol.

#8 May 02, 2019 6:56 am

Slice
Active

I thought I had your number NH, but when ah called no respond.  Very happy you back and running.  I missed you.

#9 May 02, 2019 7:20 pm

New Historian
Active

Yeah me number changed, will mail you and Expat. Had a great few days home, when I wasn't doing anything I was going crazy with the planning committee for my son's upcoming nuptials. Lawd bride of groomzilla lol!

#10 May 03, 2019 11:15 am

New Historian
Active

Dancer wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Hold  the tales for a moment  new Historian  .  Are you saying  ' that women fix themselves ' ?  Like  in  " And  women too " .

That's heavy in my opinion  !!   BUT  ,  at the same time  SAID    ,   "and men too "

I thought , i just  did a little of that myself . quite liberating , if i may say so .lol.

Dancer wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Aha did you not notice my carefully placed question mark? Can women in fact "fix themselves up"?  - can any of us? Probably not, and the older we become the more that moves to definitely not: people don't change, but they can adapt. I've been fortunate enough to "know" several wise women - and unfortunate enough to have known a few of the opposite as well! The "wise" woman will give you a hard time, but if she loves you she'll have the wisdom to know that she can't change you, and will only succeed in driving you away if she tries too hard! So what I've left the seat up? I'm still a keeper so just put it down and move on!

Board footer