You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 02, 2019 8:31 am

Dancer
Active

Have you heard , ' GOD OF CHAOS ' Asteroid to miss Earth in 2029

Yes folks , a 1,110 foot wide asteroid named after the Egyptian god of chaos will fly   pass  planet  earth in 2029 .
We'll be safe from ' Apophis' mayhem , the asteroid will not hit earth , say some astronomers , but it will pass within 36.000 klms or 19,000 miles from the  earth's  surface.
Closer than the orbits of some of our satellites and might destroy  some. ( well that is pretty close  if you ask me ! )
And it will be seen with the naked eye in 2029.
Well , I want to see it people  -- A goal. lol.

Oh Lord  ... in the next ten years , the doom sayers will be out in full force.

Last edited by Dancer (May 02, 2019 8:35 am)

#2 May 03, 2019 7:52 am

Vanni
Active

Re: Have you heard , ' GOD OF CHAOS ' Asteroid to miss Earth in 2029

The ever recurring question is:

Is there a conscious Source to Creation? Is there a Presence in our Universe:

is everything meant to be?

Can the impact of an asteroid be purely accidental? Or are there forces involved, which are wise and, according to what a sphere and its Life are meant to experience, will either divert it from its course, or will allow it to strike?

For my own life at least, I can say that I would not be the one I am now, wouldn't I have undergone some of those challenges no one in his sanity would want, nor deliberately choose, to undergo. And with this understanding, I could even reach further inwards and get a subtle feeling that these challenges, however much I may have been revolted and upset about them while they were happening, were in fact in accordance with my Self.

Could it be the same for the Universe? I would think that yes, it is so. There are many instances where we and our planet could have gotten annihilated. Yet, it did not happen. We can find as many scientific explanations as we want: they may have some parts of explanations about how, but will still not be able to explain about why.

If this is really our time now for a non-linear-time leap upwards - also called quantum leap - either an asteroid impact is going to help, or if it is considered that it is going to hinder, we are safe from it.

It all revolves around whether this universe is random, without conscious Source nor Presence, which makes of Creation just an incident - or whether there is a conscious Source, a Presence, an Awareness, and consequently a meaning and a purpose to Creation and to our existence: then everything is an intelligent element of it.

Last edited by Vanni (May 03, 2019 7:57 am)

#3 May 03, 2019 9:07 am

Dancer
Active

Glad you showed up Vanni . Hope things are  going , good  .
> The ever recurring question is : < 
  is there a GOD ?

But I wanted to ask you a question about the Donald Trump ? Where does he fit into your understanding of your universe .

#4 May 03, 2019 10:16 pm

Vanni
Active

Where do all those fit who we do not understand?

I'll be back tomorrow, maybe with a better reflection?

#5 May 04, 2019 6:35 am

Dancer
Active

Don't think too hard Vanni , the question another way .
Is  Donald Trump's  presidency an  act of god ?

I am looking at your last sentence  ... It all revolves around whether this universe is random  ..........>

#6 May 04, 2019 4:05 pm

Vanni
Active

Thank you Dancer, I understood your question. I just needed to dive into my soul a bit further.

So here are my humble thoughts about it.

In the New Age community, there were extreme reactions to Donald Trump's election. From the most despondent up to furious ones, through some of relief up to enthusiastic ones.

As for me, I was looking at Hillary Clinton's election as an utterly undesirable one, for various reasons, not the least that she is part of a network of people who have decided that they have the right to own us. It was seeping through her. Their consider their power to be unquestionable. Their (deplorable and cheap) strategies have always been working, they have kept power within their people through the centuries and aeons, passing it from one to the other among themselves. And they expected everything but a loss for Hillary. The issue of that election was to cut at last that loooooooooooong, too long reign.

It's been said that it happened with some help of benevolent and wise people in the background.

So when Donald Trump got elected, which I did not expect, I first did not know how to react, because I was feeling no sympathy whatsoever to the person. But even before I read any feedback of some people who seem to know a bit more, I surprised myself to feel some relief, even if tainted with a clear lack of enthusiasm. This relief to have the feeling that something big and positive, something utterly necessary had happened:

the discontinuation of the reign of the tyrants.

Now, there is, more than a long way to go, a thorough one to go.

We are living in a mentality of predation, of parasitism, of exploitation, of manipulation, of violence, of power upon the other. It is still part of the majority of human's belief that there is no other way.

If we want true change, we need to question this absolutely.

We can continue to moan against the people at key positions, but what are we nurturing within ourselves, what are we promoting? And why would anyone representing us be any different?

If we want some positive change, we need right at ourselves to switch to non predation, non violence, and to the power of love.

The power of love, which is basically surrendering our power to a higher one, not as much in form of a human or a god, but in form of the universal principle, the one at the origin and at the conclusion of the whole of Creation and Universe.

As much as the link of the tyrants appears to hopefully have been severed - this I am still reserving my judgment, but there is a good chance - as much we as individuals need to reach a point where we find no more excuse nor justification for any behaviour which would call for such politicians and other people at key positions: we are the ones nurturing them with our own similar mentality.

So if there would be a politician, a scientist, a religious figure, who would function on non violence, on caring, on sharing: how would we welcome such a person?

Once we understand what is being even taught in business schools, once we understand how destructive competition, exploitation, predation, violence are, once we feel from the deepest of ourselves the call for universal love, and dare to consider it and to respond to it by making it our own way, we'll have changed the frequency itself on which our present conditions of life are resonating.

And, without the huge efforts and revolts we may think are necessary, the transformation will happen. Quietly, humbly, peacefully, lovingly

smile

Last edited by Vanni (May 04, 2019 4:06 pm)

#7 May 06, 2019 9:07 am

Dancer
Active

Vanni that is a lot of explanation .

So you are NOT  SURE ,  if TRUMP is an act of GOD ?  OK. !

For me .... he has exposed the underhand policies of lots of leaders and govts including his own .
We are more aware and clearer , day , by , day.

BUT we should have seen that years ago..... remember DON. and others.

#8 May 15, 2019 7:02 am

Vanni
Active

Yes, and the most revolting - and hopefully eye-opening - revelations are yet to come. But some of us are taking the clues, are understanding the mentalities and what they imply. Still, absolute transparency is needed.

#9 May 16, 2019 10:31 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I suppose I am supposed to lay awake at night worrying about asteroids in the same way I am supposed to lay awake worrying about climate change.

#10 May 16, 2019 5:31 pm

Vanni
Active

No worry whatsoever either about asteroids or climate change: yes we have to take stock and change what we can change at our level, as a gesture of caring, which will allow an overall improvement of the conditions of life - but it won't absolutely influence the climate change, which is most likely happening whether with or without our "help".

To think that we have nothing to improve on our side of things, or to claim that we are mighty enough to stop the warming - where some actually think that we are rather going toward a mild ice age - are two extremes which do not work for me.

As for the asteroid, I am convinced that we have a purpose, an evolutionary path, and thus a continuation in our existence as a humanity and as a planet. If ever we're meant to succeed to next level of evolution, I trust it that no asteroid will manage it to destroy us - in other words, I do not believe in randomness nor accidents.

In my opinion, we have a future, and much wonder in discovering and creating smile

Last edited by Vanni (May 16, 2019 5:33 pm)

Board footer