You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 03, 2019 11:17 am

New Historian
Active

Still trouble posting, but when I log out and back in - voila

This is a pain in the rear, mister Webby!! sad

#2 May 03, 2019 11:36 am

Webmaster
Administrator

Re: Still trouble posting, but when I log out and back in - voila

I agree it is frustrating and I apologize.  I am trying to discover the cause without much success so far.  I will keep trying.

#3 May 03, 2019 4:32 pm

Slice
Active

Man ah got so damn crazy, when it was happening with me, I almost threw the puter away.  Try using another browser.  That help me ah bunch.  Even now when ah go to explorer, it still happens.  I have to use Google Chrome.

#4 May 15, 2019 7:08 am

Vanni
Active

Same for me. I'm on Firefox. I have to log off and log in again, and I'm being allowed to post. Ohwell, best keep a copy if you had a lot of thinking to do into your message, or else, you can start all over again hmm

#5 May 15, 2019 5:32 pm

Slice
Active

So when ah was using google, with me always having to enter user name and PW.  It was working fine, then ah ask to remember PW, and it stop working.  Now it is back to explorer, but always have to enter User name and PW.

#6 May 15, 2019 8:58 pm

Expat
Active

Just had the issue again... I logged out, closed the tab, reopened the tab, and selected history spiceisle, re logged in, and posted.

I note that at the time I first tried to re open the spiceisle tab the search went on for a long time, so I shut down the tab, opened the fresh tab, and it found spiceisle quickly.

Maybe a lag on the server is causing the problem?

Last edited by Expat (May 15, 2019 9:00 pm)

#7 May 18, 2019 4:11 pm

houston
Active

With the trouble of posting on this site recently, has anyone been able to post a photo? I had trouble posting photos about a year ago and it turned out to be a small matter of updating my browser...no such luck this time.

#8 May 18, 2019 6:53 pm

Webmaster
Administrator

The site we were using to host photos has discontinued operation.  You can still post photos that are online using the img tag linked below.  Here is an example.

I will look for another hosting site that will allow uploads.

grande-anse-beach-grenada-590.ngsversion.1513912101798.adapt.1900.1.jpg

Board footer