You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 05, 2019 9:33 pm

houston
Active

The usual

If there is no Expat, RD, Historian talk on this talkshop, then no talk at all.
That is Dancer sad.

#2 May 05, 2019 9:43 pm

houston
Active

Re: The usual

I guess we don't meet the high standards, eh Dancer
Forgot to mention Slice. He might be in that upper echelon too.

#3 May 06, 2019 8:56 am

Dancer
Active

Posting on the Talk Shop , (  TO ME  ... From the beginning )  has little to do with others.

What does Talk Shop mean , anyhow , GOSSIP  ,    ..... not to me .

I love expressing myself  , ( off the wall sometimes, but ain't it good for you ?  lol )

NOW .... like you houston  , you are expressing yourself .... in this post.

..... I notice you like / liked the TO Sun.newspaper ..... I could pass it  99% of the time.... too Rt wing pour moi. lo.

But now I see some National post. OK. lol.

Anyhow houston Dancer is a sort of different drummer . Who knows no one on Talk Shop , some people think I do . WRONG !
What I like  ,  is to make people think.  ..... whoever you may be.

So What's up houston .... today is going to be ,  bright , warm and sunny ....A BBQ ?

....... Ps. Slice used to show up every day ,  maybe he is having 'troubles'  dese days. ( troubles = woman)
Be a man . lo.
Slice forget the 'troubles' and playing to the Jones

#4 May 06, 2019 10:01 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I have had so much going on lately that I have barely had time to be online at all.  I will be back at it soon.

#5 May 06, 2019 10:33 am

Slice
Active

Dancer, for your info, I am in the shop every day.  I do not post everyday;  Sometimes, ah have nothing to say.  Not ah friend of massive crowds, so the shop is me way of avoiding crowds.  I ent critizing those of you who love Massive crowds, but not me.  Dancer in real life I am ah real private person.

Here is your challenge Dancer, lets see who know other Talkshoppers. I met Expat, I met NH, I met Ann Wilder. and I also know GMW.  Your turn?

BTW, ah made ah little lie.  I did not visit Talkshop on February 26.  I was recovering from surgery.

#6 May 06, 2019 10:38 am

Slice
Active

houston wrote:

Houston me ent nobody, me ent in no Upper echelon.  Seriously for last monthe the most frequent posters were Expat, you, me and gripe.  So that damn dancer( ah think she want ah real WI screw) Doh pay her any attention.  Ah wonder if she like man or woman?

Last edited by Slice (May 06, 2019 10:39 am)

#7 May 06, 2019 10:51 am

New Historian
Active

This tech bug got me silent lately, is a pain in the backside to write and then you can't post the damn thing. Like this time? We go see.

#8 May 06, 2019 1:23 pm

Slice
Active

I still cant use Explorer.  I must use Google chrome.  Everytime  I use Explorer, the same thing happen.

#9 May 06, 2019 9:07 pm

Expat
Active

Firefox rules.

I had a brief issue, but it quickly went away.

#10 May 06, 2019 9:59 pm

houston
Active

Slice wrote:
houston wrote:

Houston me ent nobody, me ent in no Upper echelon.  Seriously for last monthe the most frequent posters were Expat, you, me and gripe.  So that damn dancer( ah think she want ah real WI screw) Doh pay her any attention.  Ah wonder if she like man or woman?

Hey Slice, I know you a good laugh.
Thank you.

Board footer