You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 21, 2019 10:49 am

Dancer
Active

LIFE as a NXIVM ' slave' ........... NYTimes

Branding , whippings and cold showers. .......           ....   What a life !

The branding ceremony was in 2017 in a house in ALBANY , where female members of the CULT called NXIVM held an initiation for the newest member of this ultrasecret sect .

>>>>> That member , Lauren  Salzman , testified on Monday , that she knelt and said " MASTER , please brand me ,
It would be an honor , an honor I want to wear the rest of my life "'  <<<<

She was held down on a massage table as someone used a cauterizing pen to etch the initials of Keith Raniere  , NXIVM'S leader , into an area near her hip.

Are these little cults  springing up , an  old/  newer fad  ????

#2 May 21, 2019 8:00 pm

Expat
Active

Re: LIFE as a NXIVM ' slave' ........... NYTimes

A tad different from the Masons. There they only touch a dagger to your chest. (lightly)

#3 May 23, 2019 4:07 am

Vanni
Active

Wow ... what an honour to subject oneself to someone else! And be violently marked for the rest of one's life by someone's initials arrogant and cruel enough to put him/herself above another and to promote that kind of - how could I call it? Insanity.

Then again, some religions promote male and sometimes female genital mutilation. And it's being accepted without questioning as a part of a religion. As a "gift" to a God as projected by humans, done to unwilling little children, who would never consider doing it by their own initiative, but which the adults decide for the child. A ritual of blood and of sacrifice which evokes satanical rituals.

#4 May 24, 2019 4:16 pm

Slice
Active

Dancer wrote:

The branding ceremony was in 2017 in a house in ALBANY , where female members of the CULT called NXIVM held an initiation for the newest member of this ultrasecret sect .

>>>>> That member , Lauren  Salzman , testified on Monday , that she knelt and said " MASTER , please brand me ,

She was held down on a massage table as someone used a cauterizing pen to etch the initials of Keith Raniere  , NXIVM'S leader , into an area near her hip.

Why is it ah cult, if that is what the women wants.  Folks have different life styles and we should respect that.

#5 May 24, 2019 9:18 pm

Dancer
Active

"Respect her choice to be a slave." ?

" I don't know , where is the dictionary ?   ..... respect.
sad,lol,

#6 May 25, 2019 7:34 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:
Dancer wrote:

Why is it ah cult, if that is what the women wants.  Folks have different life styles and we should respect that.

There are all kinds of self abuse, admittedly there are thousands odf silly bitches wagging their tails with butterflies on their asses that only the current boyfriend sees, and there are people that like piercing AND branding. But to beg to have a cult leaders name branded into your skin to be accepted is sad beyond all the other sads.

#7 May 25, 2019 11:19 pm

New Historian
Active

Why me lol?

Okay so an 83 foot schooner (twin masts the foremast shorter than the aft) isn't a big ship, and to carry up to 160 captive slaves? The horrors of their confinement below decks on a rollicking Atlantic crossing cannot be imagined, especially for shackled slaves who'd had no experience of the sea. Due to the east-west trade winds many slavers left from West Africa and made first landfall somewhere in the West Indies, dropping off slaves and picking up sugar, rum and molasses before heading north on the second leg of the Atlantic triangular trade. The horrors that those wretched slaves must have felt, shackled cheek-to-cheek in the fetid hold of that ship, is simply unimaginable.

And kiss-my-ass David Cameron ex and worst prime minister of England has the GALL to stand in the Jamaican parliament and in response to a call for restorative justice, says we must all just "move on"? Us ex-slave societies only a few generations past are STILL suffering from the legacy of slavery - just look at Haiti. Don't start me off.

#8 May 27, 2019 9:35 am

Dancer
Active

Cameron David .... lo

The fellas  bring  it  up lots of times  ( David Cameron ) the directive by David . The last time he visited the Caribbean.

"" pass some laws , legalizing gays ....... OR , no MORE  fundings from me .

...go back to Hingland David.   
sad.lol

#9 May 27, 2019 12:20 pm

New Historian
Active

pass some laws , legalizing gays ....... OR , no MORE  fundings from me .

Yeah why he don't tell the Saudis to stop beheading people in Chop-Chop Square? As usual they all moralistic when dealing with us small poor countries but heaven forbid they say a peep against the backward oil oligarchs of the Middle East

#10 May 27, 2019 6:29 pm

houston
Active

Historian, I love to hear about your stories of adventure but have to ask. What country do you live in? What country are you legally able to cast a vote in?
Are you Grenadian, British, American, a citizen of an African country?
How many passports do you hold?

Board footer