You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Feb 07, 2017 12:41 pm

dapper

whatever happened to Da man

i remembered years ago it had a guy with the moniker of @da man or something like that...whatever happened to him?

he and real distwalker  made the talkshow entertaining

#2 Feb 07, 2017 1:37 pm

Slice

Re: whatever happened to Da man

Was he the guy that was married to ah white woman and always talk oppression?  The shop had some real characters.

Ah really want to know wha happen to Countrymarxist?  Then there is Horse (Rex Harley).  Ah tink he is dead and also CM.

#3 Feb 07, 2017 2:26 pm

dapper

LMAO.....yeh I think he's the one

#4 Feb 07, 2017 4:37 pm

New Historian

Yeah man, D@Man was a ton of laughs, you could wind him up and watch him spin around in knots lol!!

Dis place DEAD now by comparison!!!

#5 Feb 07, 2017 4:45 pm

Real Distwalker

I blame competition  Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Linkedin, Friendster and a hundred others.  There are a half a dozen Grenada based sites on Facebook alone.

Back when D@man and I were going at it, this was the only show in town for people with an interest in Grenada.

But, yeah, it's dead.  It's not like you, Slice, Expat and I haven't tried.

#6 Feb 07, 2017 8:39 pm

Expat

Slow slow quick quick slow.

As a hard line critic I would still say give em time.  Peepers just need to get some stones.

#7 Feb 07, 2017 8:40 pm

Mt Rich Possi

dapper wrote:

i remembered years ago it had a guy with the moniker of @da man or something like that...whatever happened to him?

he and real distwalker  made the talkshow entertaining

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D@man is alive and well in Toronto...  I spoke to him on the telephone last year... Yes D@man use to make this place real entertaining.... But what's about Kesri and Corporal Naught also known as Jam Up... Jam Up and I exchanged some very unplesant messages in the past... I use to enjoy teasing Jam Up...

When Kesri's wife start horning him he would come on talkshop and cry his sorrows for us... Well people on talkshop had no mercy... I remember when he was planning to pull a cutlass to chop up his wife and her lover..... Because Kesri's wife use to read the messages on talkhop Kesri was trying to make his wife jealous by talking about a young 23 year old gal he was seeing...  RD, Coast and I had a good laugh about it... That was entertainment at it's finest...

Talkshop would never be like that again...

Mt Rich Possi

Mt Rich Possi

#8 Feb 07, 2017 8:44 pm

Real Distwalker

Kesri's in London.  I tried to effect linkup last August as I did with Frank but couldn't get it done.

#9 Feb 07, 2017 8:56 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Real Distwalker wrote:

Kesri's in London.  I tried to effect linkup last August as I did with Frank but couldn't get it done.

Good for Kesri... I hope he is happy in London... I guess he met a nice young British gal to take the place of his wife...I wish him all the best in London..

Mt Rich Possi

#10 Feb 07, 2017 9:01 pm

Real Distwalker

He married a Filipina gal from the Philippines.  Quite a bit younger than he is.

Board footer