You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jun 08, 2019 10:53 am

Dancer
Active

No Wonder RD is traumatized and missing

The speaker of the house wants his president  " in prison'

'THE PRESIDENT '
.... of the free world. .... lmao.

The Donald responded.

" ""   Nancy Pelosi is a disgrace to herself and her family , making such disgusting statements .
Especially since I was with foreign leader overseas. """"

RD.... is so confused,,,, his dream has turned in a nightmare. RD. is hurting. One should show kindness.

Hide the Military (ship).  Time to  stop  evading RD.  Speak to someone.
Lmao.

#2 Jun 08, 2019 11:13 pm

Expat
Active

Re: No Wonder RD is traumatized and missing

RD can defend himself, but he has not been a Trump supporter .

#3 Jun 10, 2019 11:10 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Expat wrote:

RD can defend himself, but he has not been a Trump supporter .

Correct. I didn't vote for him in 2016 and I won't vote for him in 2020.  I don't know from where this persistent notion that I am a Trumpanzee comes.

#4 Jun 10, 2019 1:11 pm

Dancer
Active

You guys are missing the  big picture.  I know what RD says, have for years . lol.

Up  North , we have to pay attention to American politics ,  largest trading partner etc, etc. We have to know who we are dealing with.

Now RD is from Iowa. Very political state . Important in helping to chose presidents . AND LARGELY REPUB..... ((( conservative if you want to say so )))
Steve King... top racist in Govt.... very open about it too
When I wrote the call to RD, MSN had a story that the Repub Party is  kicking off this political season to 2020 with a dinner   and the tickets going fast . Trump will be the Guest speaker.

Now I don't really care if RD voted for Trump or not  ......  We are talking Country here  , does he think Trump is doing a good Job ?

Insulting his beloved Military , hiding the ship. "" come on  ,,  RD might be crying himself to sleep at night or saying under his breath ..... yes !!!! No climate , No abortions , right on Donald .

...... Now living in Iowa you have to be swimming in that orbit .
I wonder if he is going to the Repubs Ball,  hurry  , tickets going fast. lol.

#5 Jun 10, 2019 2:49 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I do not think Trump is doing a good job,

#6 Jun 10, 2019 6:32 pm

Expat
Active

So many better choices.... even if Republican.... than Trump.... Anybody but Trump.

Despite some of his antics possibly getting results that less gauche politicians may have failed to get, this is likely to be a segment of political history that will be confined to the FUBAR folder.

Simply putting the NHS on the table when talking potential terms after Brexit.... Gawd Almighty. Wasn't it bad enough you tried to push chlorinated chicken and GMO corn fed meat on us.

He is isolating America, he is breaking down or trying to break down all the treaties and institutions that made us safer for the past 75 years. He wants to undermine all the good efforts RD is making with his geothermal house.... come on, there are only so many fu'ps one man can make.

Last edited by Expat (Jun 10, 2019 6:33 pm)

#7 Jun 11, 2019 9:40 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I love me some chlorinated e coli-free chicken and GMO plentiful and affordable corn fed beef.

#8 Jun 11, 2019 10:07 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I love me some chlorinated e coli-free chicken and GMO plentiful and affordable corn fed beef.

If tyhe hygene standards of chicken evisceration were improved you wouldn't need to bathe it in bleach.

As for corn fed, or rather GMO corn fed beef.... well mate, you are welcome to it. Sure you can afford the abused meat product, but asTrump and your cronies try and get rid of the affordable carte act, how many will be able to affoprd the medication from all the spin off illnesses they will get. What is sweet in goat mouth is sour in he backside.

#9 Jun 13, 2019 12:15 pm

Dancer
Active

Dancer tries to NOT shoot off his mouth  unnecessarily , but can read and listen. lol
Pres Trump  and it's all over the news . SAYS..... I'll take any info on my political enemies , Russia, China , etc
Meanwhile in Iowa.
"citizens on  national TV.... DONALD is the man , lies , obstruction of Justice , no matter , has my vote.
.......- ..... --- .....

Why I like to site these items from Iowa  and to our man from Iowa .......   """""  Is the contradiction he invokes ,  The Flag  ;;;;   but in  dreamland ....   to what it is saying  these days.

But is afraid to be forthright. " Land of the ....  and .... ?

Which sensible man won't be traumatized.

Board footer