You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jun 26, 2019 4:42 pm

New Historian
Active

RD is just like most Americans: can't be arsed

Can't be arsed = can't be bothered, for you Yankees lol

Well I guess you're just like half of the American voting-age population: can't be bothered to vote. And this is "the greatest democracy in the world"? What a joke, when 3 million more people voted for the loser in 2016, when the Electoral College automatically gives the conservative Iowa dwellers a numerical advantage, where big money buys votes and where the boundaries are rigged. Hypocrites.

Voters.jpg

#2 Jun 26, 2019 4:57 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: RD is just like most Americans: can't be arsed

Wow, your panties are really in a bunch today. 

I voted.  I voted for that pot smoking Gary Johnson in the last presidential election.  In fact, I have voted in every national election since I was 18.  Fat lot of good it did.  Iowa went to Trump.  Even if every single Iowan would have voted for Hillary Clinton, Trump would still be president.

It is as if you think that I have the power to make the world what you want it to be and am refusing.  I can't change the world.  It is what it is.

#3 Jun 26, 2019 5:09 pm

New Historian
Active

What a joke of a so called democracy, clinging to archaic institutions and systems that have long passed their sell-by date and are no longer fit for purpose. How often does your neighbourhood militia call on you to use those dozens of guns of yours to defend the flag? What does the POTUS know about law besides politics, so why does he choose the highest judges in the land? And the chief doctor, scientist and a thousand other "professional" posts? Why do supreme court judges sit for life? I could go on. And on. And on...

#4 Jun 26, 2019 5:29 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

“Isn't all politics about revenge, mostly?"

"No, it's about doing good."

"But your good is my bad. Your utopia is my dystopia.”

#5 Jun 27, 2019 9:33 am

Dancer
Active

Once upon a time RD was the ( sometimes coherent voice of the Repubs and Tea Party. Now he has become so full of platitudes it borders on depression  ( remember my TRAUMATIZED post )  and willful ignorance   stopping his brain cells from working. 
> A mind is a terrible thing to waste <   sad
" Don't worry be happy crap ....your good is my bad, your utopia is my dystopia  ........... pure BS. .....

Getting 'saved'  did not 'take'

Oh Lord !

Board footer