You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Feb 09, 2017 11:00 am

GMW

U.S. deFacto President!

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q= … t%20bannon

The Shlt that's happening these days are almost unbelievable and just about everybody is afraid to confront it or thinks they'll benefit from it.

VID-20170207-WA0038.mp4

#2 Feb 09, 2017 1:48 pm

Slice

Re: U.S. deFacto President!

So after the election I impose some restriction on my Political viewing.  This is why, every frigging one in the press made Hillary, the next president.  They also knew, that Bernie had the best chance, but the portrayed him as an communist and they say he had no chance going against Hillary.

Even the So-called Civil right icon John Lewis lied on Bernie, all so Hillary can be elected.  Donna Brazil  and Wasserman played their part in making sure Bernie was soundly defeated.  Because of their action, we now have ah racist and DUMB ASS for president.

You reap what you sow.  Take Trump in allyu Hillary supporters ASS.

#3 Feb 09, 2017 2:39 pm

New Historian

Slice wrote:

So after the election I impose some restriction on my Political viewing.  This is why, every frigging one in the press made Hillary, the next president.  They also knew, that Bernie had the best chance, but the portrayed him as an communist and they say he had no chance going against Hillary.

Even the So-called Civil right icon John Lewis lied on Bernie, all so Hillary can be elected.  Donna Brazil  and Wasserman played their part in making sure Bernie was soundly defeated.  Because of their action, we now have ah racist and DUMB ASS for president.

EGG-ZACKLY!!! Those "entitled" self-declared rulers of the Democratic party brought this fiasco entirely onto themselves!

#4 Feb 09, 2017 2:57 pm

Garden of Eaten

On the situation you described, GMW, a friend recently mentioned these scenarios:

Regarding #45--

1. #45 will one day, maybe very soon, just sneak out of the WH and abandon the CHARADE, realizing that he is in over his head!
2. #45 will be at a nearby bar, drinking (trying hard to be unrecognized).
3. #45 will then head for NY, on Amtrak or Greyhound (no Uber), still trying not to be recognized.

Regarding The-one-in-waiting --

4. The-one-in-waiting may be wishing very hard for 1-3 about #45 to be reality as quickly as possible.
5. The-one-in-waiting may do or say something very inappropriate because of his anxiety to step-in for #45. Think about an Al Haig event for comparison but with greater effect.
6. The-one-in-waiting, however, by engaging in an Al Haig-like event, will put his 2 shoed feet in his mouth to his detriment. That feat -- with his feet -- requires some acrobatics. But, as the world has seen, the current administration has proven that it may have acrobatic skills, flipping facts as they wish. Also, #45 "is in over his head!"

Prayer --

Our reliance on prayer to see us through the current nightmare is a safe recourse!

#5 Feb 09, 2017 10:40 pm

Expat

New Historian wrote:
Slice wrote:

EGG-ZACKLY!!! Those "entitled" self-declared rulers of the Democratic party brought this fiasco entirely onto themselves!

Maybe they contributed, but the fiasco was well managed by the Republican Party. Lets face it apart from the electoral college the popular vote spat him out like the fur ball he is.

I always thought it was Ed Zachary... wink

#6 Feb 10, 2017 9:49 am

Mt Rich Possi

GMW give Trump a chance.. In 4 years from now all you going to say he did what he said he was going to do on the Campaign Trail...

Mt Rich Possi

#7 Feb 10, 2017 1:19 pm

Slice

Maybe they contributed, but the fiasco was well managed by the Republican Party. Lets face it apart from the electoral college the popular vote spat him out like the fur ball he is.

I always thought it was Ed Zachary... wink

"Ah tink even the Republican are in ah state of shock, that he is really the president.  The news folks keep wondering, when the Republican party go start running away from Trump."  My take they ent going anyway.  They are stuck.

They must know choose between Trump and America.  Lets see way they turning.

#8 Feb 10, 2017 1:23 pm

Slice

MRP, you doh have ah dumb ASS, as president.  You have ah very intelligent person.  We in America are stuck with ah dummy as our president.  Every FRIGGING Day is another stupid story, that those ASSHOLE that Trump appointed says or do something stupid.

You know ah refuse to compare America with any other country polities, but these Trump folks remind me, when the NDC was elected, they were shocked they were in power.  They had no idea, what the hell they were doing.

#9 Feb 10, 2017 9:55 pm

Expat

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

GMW give Trump a chance.. In 4 years from now all you going to say he did what he said he was going to do on the Campaign Trail...

Mt Rich Possi

That's worrying. Much of what he said on the campaign trail was the reason for not voting for him.

#10 Feb 10, 2017 10:21 pm

houston

Yes, but the two wolfs and a lamb voted on what was for lunch.

Board footer