You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 15, 2019 8:09 am

Dancer
Active

SHAMEFUL EH

The president of the United States tells  women of colour  ... ' go back where you came from '. Congress women by the way.
...  It  makes me shake my head  to  see stuff that 'Don' and others were trying to say or talk about   ,  coming from the president of the United States.
Real  truth banned , you get Trump.
Cloudy World eh ?

CNN .....   His use of the nation's  most revered office to make such unequivocally racist remarks emphasizes how a presidency , stewing in rage , fear  and identity politics  lacks boundaries.

#2 Jul 15, 2019 10:53 am

New Historian
Active

Re: SHAMEFUL EH

Just in case there was a shred of doubt remaining as to his despicable racism, thank you DJT for revealing your true "colours".

What a pig of a turd.

#3 Jul 15, 2019 12:18 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I agree with Trump on this one. As he said, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ayanna Pressley, and Rashida Tlaib "come from a country whose government is a complete and total catastrophe".  In their case, he is correct.

#4 Jul 15, 2019 1:34 pm

Dancer
Active

Historian ?   " Where have you been  ?  I forgot to ask for you . " ahhhh  !

Charles M  Blow ..NYTimes  ..  .....   ....  Trump  a  Raging Racist
a little of it ...

Challenging America to own its own sins and live up to its ideals isn't a vicious attack , its an act of patriotism . As James   Baldwin once put it , "" I love America more than any other country in this world , and exactly for this reason , I insist on the right to criticize her perpetually. ""

And so , it chafes when black and brown women  from exotic - sounding places , with exotic sounding names  would dare to challenge the white patriarchy in this country .
Why do they not know their place ?
Why do they not genuflect to the gentry ?
Why do they not recognize - and - honor - the white man's superiority.

We are watching a very dark chapter in this nation's history unfold in real time. We are watching as a president returns naked racism to the White House.
.. . and we are watching as fellow citizens
-- possibly a third of them --
Reveal to us their open animus for us through their  continued  support of him.

............ you got it right .   C . M . Blow.
""
sounds like right out of the  70s , 80s .

Last edited by Dancer (Jul 15, 2019 1:38 pm)

#5 Jul 15, 2019 1:39 pm

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

The president of the United States tells  women of colour  ... ' go back where you came from '. Congress women by the way.
...  It  makes me shake my head  to  see stuff that 'Don' and others were trying to say or talk about   ,  coming from the president of the United States.
Cloudy World eh ?

CNN .....   His use of the nation's  most revered office to make such unequivocally racist remarks emphasizes how a presidency , stewing in rage , fear  and identity politics  lacks boundaries.

He claims he has been with a black woman. If I were drop-dead gorgeous I would have to cut my throat before sucking his d--K!!

He is a racist pig and white America loves that!

Last edited by Calypso (Jul 15, 2019 6:49 pm)

#6 Jul 15, 2019 9:05 pm

Expat
Active

Calypso wrote:
Dancer wrote:

Cloudy World eh ?

He claims he has been with a black woman. If I were drop-dead gorgeous I would have to cut my throat before sucking his d--K!!

He is a racist pig and white America loves that!

Over generalised. While there is a nasty under  current, there are a hell of a lot who aren't racist, especially those that don't sleep in the same bed as him, although there seem to be a lot of republican congress people who do suck dick. But to say white America is way off.

#7 Jul 15, 2019 11:49 pm

houston
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I agree with Trump on this one. As he said, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ayanna Pressley, and Rashida Tlaib "come from a country whose government is a complete and total catastrophe".  In their case, he is correct.

Got it, I think.
Looks like the president needs to do a bit of research.

#8 Jul 16, 2019 7:29 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Yeah, you got it Houston.

#9 Jul 16, 2019 8:54 am

New Historian
Active

houston wrote:
Real Distwalker wrote:

Got it, I think.
Looks like the president needs to do a bit of research.

Yes it took me aback for a nanosecond as well lol

And as usual the testicle-less Repubs make mealy-mouthed statements that as about as close to criticism as earth is to Mars. A sickening bunch.

#10 Jul 16, 2019 9:06 am

Real Distwalker
Active

People hate Trump's guts with a white hot passion.  They will say anything to insult or disparage him.  Do you know what nobody has ever said to him?

"Go back to Germany where you came from."

It's not that they don't hate him enough to say anything but nobody has said that because that particular taunt is reserved for non-whites.   For white racists, non-whites - no matter how many generations they have been in America - are only conditionally American.

The only natural born Americans who are ever told to "go back where you came from" are non-whites because to Donald Trump and his ilk, they are never fully American.  You have to be white to be fully American.

I think the word "racist" gets tossed around too freely.  I can't tell you how many hundreds of times I have been called racist for no reason at all.   Trump's comment to those women was, however, racist as all hell.  Not a little racist. Full on, white supremacist racist.  Anyone who says otherwise is either stupid or lying.

Last edited by Real Distwalker (Jul 16, 2019 11:13 am)

Board footer