You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Feb 12, 2017 6:09 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Most Bed Time Stories have it's meaning....

You know every night before I shut my eyes I always request my wife to read me a bed time story.. By my wife reading me a bed time story after a long hard day it cools my nerves and put me in a deep sleep... By hearing a bed time story i usually have wonderful dreams,,, Not wet dreams like RD, Slice and who know GMW as well...As for Expat he is to old and washed up to even think of having a wet dream..

A..A.. last night my wife read me a bed time story about David and Goliath... It was one of the most wonderful bed time stories I have heard.... After she finish reading me the bed time story about David and Goliath I remind her that history does repeat itself...

The bed time story of David and Goliath is like Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.   Remember Goliath was a rough man always beating everybody and everyone was scared of him.  When David say he was going to fight Goliath people laugh at him and called him Dotish, Stupid and crazy... Well David was able to kill Goliath, cut Goliath's head off to prove that he was victorious...

Well the same thing happen in the last Election... When Donald Trump came down that Elevator and say he was running for President Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and 90% of the American public laugh at him..  As a Donald Supporter I lost lots of friends.   On the old talkshop forum when I keep reminding the readers that Donald Trump will win the Election people like RD, GMW, Observer, Brian and that hypocrite Slice called me retarded, Dotish and foolish and every nasty name in the book... Lord did I take abuse on the old Forum...

The day after the Election I lost 5 facebook friends, my cousin in New York told me I am no cousin of hers, my aunts and my mother refuse to talk to me, my mom told me I am no son of hers  and I had no bedroom service from my wife in almost a week.. Not only that I took so much abuse on facebook to the point where I had to delete some messages that I post... One guy in Florida told me if I was his neighbor he would punch me in the face...

With all the Anti Trump bashing and all the protest going on it don't matter one bit... Donald Trump was chosen by God to lead America from self destruction...  He is doing everything he promise on the campaign trail.. He bringing back jobs in America, he planning to build the wall and he is trying to make America a safe nation again...  Plus he want to bring God's people back to the city of Jerusalem.

God chose Donald Trump to be in office for 8 years regardless of all the protest and bashing going on around the world...  Nostradamus who lived way back in the 15th century did predict a Donald Trump victory...So Hillary Clinton had no chance of winning this Election because what God bless no man curse...

In all the bed time stories my wife read to me every night the story of David and Goliath was the best I heard so far... Again remember History does repeat itself....

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Feb 13, 2017 12:06 am

Real Distwalker

Re: Most Bed Time Stories have it's meaning....

Ask her to read you this one tonight.  You will love it.

http://www.andersen.sdu.dk/vaerk/hersho … hes_e.html

#3 Feb 13, 2017 1:25 am

Calypso

Real Distwalker wrote:

Ask her to read you this one tonight.  You will love it.

http://www.andersen.sdu.dk/vaerk/hersho … hes_e.html

The moral of "The Emperor's New Clothes" is that people should be willing to speak up if they know the truth, even if they think that everyone else will laugh at them. Another possible moral of the story is that people should not believe things without empirical evidence. 

Trump is all about mouth. Where is the evidence to support his claims. Down with his dirty buttocks!

#4 Feb 13, 2017 8:30 am

Slice

Well MRP, you can brag and beat your chest as much as you like, the Trump presidency, has already been ah disaster, for Americans. Never in my life I have heard about press releases or Tweeter releases coming from any department in the US government, that simple things like words are spell incorrectly.

This morning ah reading that is exactly what happened.

I however agree, that the immigration issue is ah winning one for Trump and his base, but every other FRIGGING thing he did is ah total disaster.

I will venture to say, anyone who openly support Trump, hates America.  The man is against everything America stand for.  With Trump as  the head of America, she might as well be a country in the Middle east.

#5 Feb 13, 2017 8:24 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Slice wrote:

Well MRP, you can brag and beat your chest as much as you like, the Trump presidency, has already been ah disaster, for Americans. Never in my life I have heard about press releases or Tweeter releases coming from any department in the US government, that simple things like words are spell incorrectly.

This morning ah reading that is exactly what happened.

I however agree, that the immigration issue is ah winning one for Trump and his base, but every other FRIGGING thing he did is ah total disaster.

I will venture to say, anyone who openly support Trump, hates America.  The man is against everything America stand for.  With Trump as  the head of America, she might as well be a country in the Middle east.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bon Jayyyyyyy ah can't believe what I am reading... Slice no wonder GMW call you a hypocrite.... You change your mind more than how RD change his Underwear in a month.   Just last week you were praising Trump and this week you bashing him... You worse than those clowns on CNN...  Maybe you should get a job working with those foolish looking clowns on CNN..

Let me be honest with you Slice... If I sitting on the toilet seat and you walk in brother ah staying right dey because who know you might change the subject and make me look bad on talkshop... The way you change you mind you remind me of a man going out with a woman on his first day... When he order his food and he see what the woman order he wish he had that instead...

You bashing Trump this week but Doh worry next week you going to be praising Trump again... (LOL)

Mt Rich Possi

#6 Feb 14, 2017 8:29 am

Slice

Me ent changing ah ting.  Ah always say, Hillary was not me choice, to be president of these United states, but OH GOSH Trump.  The man is ah Train wreck waiting to happen.  One gone already waiting on more to go.

I always knew you were jealous of we Americans, now you really showing it.

If you really want to come to America, divorce your wife and come to Baltimore.  I can get you an White woman tomorrow.  me ent know Grenadian that are single, but ah promise you ah go get you an Ooman to marry and become an American.

Two weeks ago one come up to me and say, Mr. Greenidge ah ready to GEE you that ting.  Ah just shake me head and smile and walk away.

Last edited by Slice (Feb 14, 2017 8:34 am)

Board footer