You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 19, 2019 3:21 am

Calypso
Active

Female Beauty at its Epitome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7OlRPoB7Gg

Beauty, smarts and curves. Pam Grier had it all. Have been watching a lot her movies lately!

Offline

#2 Aug 20, 2019 1:47 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Female Beauty at its Epitome

I know this is going to sound crazy but my mother in her youth was the photographic negative of Pam.  White skin and a blonde afro.  She looked a lot like her.

Offline

#3 Aug 21, 2019 5:30 am

Calypso
Active

Re: Female Beauty at its Epitome

Real Distwalker wrote:

I know this is going to sound crazy but my mother in her youth was the photographic negative of Pam.  White skin and a blonde afro.  She looked a lot like her.



She must have been a looker a stunner. She had  boobs, butt, curves and brains. If I were a man I would want a woman like that!!

Offline

#4 Aug 21, 2019 6:16 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Female Beauty at its Epitome

She was a beauty and, in fact, won a beauty contest when she was a teenager.

Offline

#5 Aug 21, 2019 10:13 am

Expat
Active

Re: Female Beauty at its Epitome

early riser eh,  I don't know if that was 06:15 central, or eastern, but early none the less.

Last edited by Expat (Aug 21, 2019 10:14 am)

Offline

#6 Aug 21, 2019 11:56 am

Dancer
Active

Re: Female Beauty at its Epitome

Calypso wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7OlRPoB7Gg

Beauty, smarts and curves. Pam Grier had it all. Have been watching a lot her movies lately!


...........
Epitome - good word.

'Are you trying to tell us  that you can hold your own in the same room as 'PAM' an feel no shame .  Lord !

>>>> I am hearing some music that That I had not heard for a while ....... So I gine share ,,,  Let  U ROY  finish up for me . <<<

U ROY .... 'Have Mercy' ... from the album NATTY Rebel.  You tube. Enjoy .
...........

Music lovers U Roy's Natty Rebel Album from 1976 is one to keep.

Last edited by Dancer (Aug 23, 2019 11:01 am)

Offline

#7 Aug 21, 2019 6:34 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: Female Beauty at its Epitome

Dancer wrote:
Calypso wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7OlRPoB7Gg

Beauty, smarts and curves. Pam Grier had it all. Have been watching a lot her movies lately!


...........
Epitome - good word.

'Are you trying to tell us  that you can hold your own in the same room as 'PAM' an feel no shame .  Lord !

>>>> I am hearing some music that That I had not heard for a while ....... So I gine share ,,,  Let  U ROY  finish up for me . <<<

U ROY .... 'Have Mercy' ... from the album NATTY DREAD.  You tube. Enjoy .
...........

Music lovers U Roy's Natty Dread Album from 1976 is one to keep.


I don't compare myself with Pam for she is in a class all by herself.

Offline

#8 Aug 21, 2019 6:35 pm

Calypso
Active

Re: Female Beauty at its Epitome

Offline

#9 Aug 22, 2019 2:26 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Female Beauty at its Epitome

It doesn't capture the photo negative Pam look as well as I would like, but this is my mom, circa 1978.



0AGX0nRG.jpg

Last edited by Real Distwalker (Aug 22, 2019 2:44 pm)

Offline

#10 Aug 22, 2019 2:39 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Female Beauty at its Epitome

Picture doesn't show.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB