You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Aug 26, 2019 9:07 am

Dancer
Active

BITCH

As a lover of expressions  and the English language . Sugar got all upset when a Mrs Coard was called bitch  , because she is somebody's wife.
What is that   ,,,  because she is a wife , she is an angel. Come on sugar.
Apparently her positive  impact might be questionable. Heart was not in the right place. lol.

But lets break down Bitch a little.

1.... a female dog , wolf, fox or otter.
2.... A difficult or unpleasant  situation or thing .... eg. that stove is a bitch to fix. .... lol.
3...Express displeasure , grumble.

BITCH ,  slang :
Bitch , literally meaning a female dog , is a pejorative  slang word for a person - usually a woman -
Who is belligerent , unreasonable , malicious , a control freak , rudely intrusive or aggressive.

When applied to a man , bitch is a derogatory  term for a subordinate.
Sugar !
lol

#2 Aug 26, 2019 10:12 am

Calypso
Active

Re: BITCH

Dancer wrote:

As a lover of expressions  and the English language . Sugar got all upset when a Mrs Coard was called bitch  , because she is somebody's wife.
What is that   ,,,  because she is a wife , she is an angel. Come on sugar.
Apparently her positive  impact might be questionable. Heart was not in the right place. lol.

But lets break down Bitch a little.

1.... a female dog , wolf, fox or otter.
2.... A difficult or unpleasant  situation or thing .... eg. that stove is a bitch to fix. .... lol.
3...Express displeasure , grumble.

BITCH ,  slang :
Bitch , literally meaning a female dog , is a pejorative  slang word for a person - usually a woman -
Who is belligerent , unreasonable , malicious , a control freak , rudely intrusive or aggressive.

When applied to a man , bitch is a derogatory  term for a subordinate.
Sugar !
lol

Well, I neither find you or your post funny. There is not such thing as a woman being a !@#$%! The situation in Gree got out of control because the Coards felt threatened. More communication in the political circle is recommended.

#3 Aug 26, 2019 10:21 am

New Historian
Active

And don't forget a bitch-slap!

#4 Aug 26, 2019 11:24 am

Dancer
Active

Who are you , and what are we talking about here ? Are we on the same page ?
What has  ' bitch ' got to do with """ the situation in Gree  got out of control because the Coards felt threatened . ( Whoop de do )

I stay out of any REVO  'shooting my mouth off ' , because I know zero , and it is not very important in my life.

SO we were talking of the book " Unchained "  , Who wrote it and her character.
Was/is  she a nice person ? That's the question.

#5 Aug 26, 2019 3:41 pm

Dancer
Active

Well  , I tell no lie . Talk Shop serves its purpose for me. Going places that everyday people miss. lo.

.... Bitch  ....  is Today's News
.... first , hope no offence was taken  by the post . " I did not readily realized the sensitivity of the word.... to some , (  no offence meant)

Today I checked a little into the popularity of the word . There is an industry , organizations , using that word. in 2019.
It's a business that word.
There are Magazines  called such
Slogans ... support independent feminist media - - - Join the rage.
The is something called 'Bitch' media
It's a Bitchstravangza.
Bitch's ... New release 'New year' is a joyous pop anthem for women claiming their space and power in  the modern world.

......... Excuse me for using such a sensitive word.   Ms Calypso.

......... Still going with ... Choc N.gg..
......... But Bitch ..... mad as hell. lo.

#6 Aug 26, 2019 7:27 pm

Expat
Active

I have no qualms about calling my dog a bitch, yet I have seen uncomfortable looks when the word is used.... It's a DOG, it's a female, it's a Bitch.  Get over it.

Humans... well it is insulting...

#7 Aug 26, 2019 7:54 pm

New Historian
Active

And what's wrong with a bit of insulting? Some people NEED insulting and if you took away all the insulting words, how would you insult them? You're a jolly awful chap!

#8 Aug 26, 2019 11:14 pm

Expat
Active

Don't you call me a jolly awful chap, I feel insulted now!!!!!

Beatch and double beatch back on you.

#9 Aug 27, 2019 10:37 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Expat wrote:

It's a DOG, it's a female, it's a Bitch.

If a dog has pups, it is a dam.  It is a dam bitch.

Board footer