You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Sep 15, 2019 11:34 am

New Historian
Active

Basement-dwelling conspiracy theorists

What is it with these people? I have a "friend", my mad dentist, and in addition to being an avid 45 supporter (can't even say the name), he believes every single crazy nutjob conspiracy theory out there! 9/11, moon landing, JFK assassination, Elvis - it's all Deep State!! This shadowy world domination secret club headed by George Soros, with pedophile clubs and child slavery etc etc. Hillary is dead, she was executed in Gitmo and who you see walking around is a good body double. There are 10,000 sealed indictments for everyone from Obama to Romney, who'll all be rounded up and sent off to military tribunals in Gitmo, which is being expanded just for the purpose!

So let's take a poll:

9/11: inside job or Al Queda?

Bin Laden: Dead or alive?

JFK: Oswald? (even I don't believe that one lol!)

Moon landing: Real or fake?

Elvis: Dead or living in a secret location with Tupac and Biggie?

#2 Sep 15, 2019 11:56 am

Dancer
Active

Re: Basement-dwelling conspiracy theorists

A poll ?    -   No need for a poll . " We have RD and the Tea Party's  view of life right here on TS.
Encouraged by Limbaugh , Jones , Beck , Ingram.
And  now lead by his leader   -  ' The Donald.

Be careful , what you ask for .

sad... by lmao. lol.

#3 Sep 15, 2019 12:21 pm

houston
Active

9/11...Al Queda
Bin Laden...dead
Oswald....with help
Moon landing...real
Elvis...ran into him the other day.

#4 Sep 15, 2019 1:20 pm

New Historian
Active

LOL! And of course, the Idiot-in-Chief is spreading this garbage:

https://www.justsecurity.org/65659/trum … k-the-fbi/

#5 Sep 16, 2019 8:03 am

Slice
Active

NH, ah was thinking about posting something like that. Right up front ah  do not believe that they landed on the moon.  Listen is ah hell of ah ting, when folks doh read and watch good TV. I was amazed at my best friend in Grenada. The man tink he is the smarthest person in Grenada, but he believe in all these conspiracy theorist. Every time we meet we argued. We are still best friends, but lord now ah doh know what to tink about him.

#6 Sep 16, 2019 9:15 am

New Historian
Active

Slice wrote:

NH, ah was thinking about posting something like that. Right up front ah  do not believe that they landed on the moon.  Listen is ah hell of ah ting, when folks doh read and watch good TV. I was amazed at my best friend in Grenada. The man tink he is the smarthest person in Grenada, but he believe in all these conspiracy theorist. Every time we meet we argued. We are still best friends, but lord now ah doh know what to tink about him.

Yeah but you don't believe they landed on the moon so you is a conspiracy theorist yourself lol! Why you doh believe? They went and they went back again, it wasn't no big deal really. They find nothing up there and now the idiot-in-chief wants to go there again!
smile

#7 Sep 16, 2019 10:05 am

Slice
Active

When did they go back? that is the puzzling ting, if man landed on the moon, why there was never another attempt?  They also say the surface of the moon is very windy, why that flag they planted was so damn still or the other way around ah doh remember. I am not one of those crazies, ah stand in the middle of most issues.  I wait until ah get all me facts together, but before ah make me mind up and decide which way ah heading.

#8 Sep 16, 2019 10:23 am

New Historian
Active

12 men have landed on the moon: "A total of twelve men have landed on the Moon. This was accomplished with two US pilot-astronauts flying a Lunar Module on each of six NASA missions across a 41-month period starting 20 July 1969, with Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on Apollo 11, and ending on 14 December 1972 with Gene Cernan and Jack Schmitt on Apollo 17. Cernan was the last man to step off the lunar surface."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_land … d_landings

People (theorists lol) cite the "fluttering flag" as "proof" that they DIDN'T go to the moon lol!!

Trust me: they went to the moon, you really think they could keep that hoax secret for so long? SOMEONE would have blown the whistle, wrote the book, and made millions!

#9 Sep 16, 2019 10:35 am

Slice
Active

So it has been almost fifty years since the last landed. Since then they have tried some vehicles, but never ah human landing.  Don' you tink that is strange?  Anyway call me  one of dem on this one, but ah just doh believe  ah human has yet landed on the moon.

Last edited by Slice (Sep 16, 2019 3:35 pm)

#10 Sep 16, 2019 11:17 am

New Historian
Active

They did all kinds of vehicle landings, but not on the moon they were on Mars. That's where they're headed now, they figured there's f and all on the moon lol. Come into the light Slice, 12 men have landed on the moon

Board footer