You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Sep 16, 2019 11:23 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Basement-dwelling conspiracy theorists

9/11: inside job or Al Queda? Al Qaeda.

Bin Laden: Dead or alive?  Deader than fried chicken.

JFK: Oswald? (even I don't believe that one lol!)  Oswald acting alone. (There was a cover up, however. I will expound below.)

Moon landing: Real or fake?  Please. Of course it is real.  If it was fake, the Soviets would have exposed it.

Elvis: Dead or living in a secret location with Tupac and Biggie?  He is with bin Laden and JFK on a secret moon base.

The cover up regarding the JFK assassination was the Dallas Police, the FBI and the Secret Service covering their asses and trying to hide evidence because they incompetently let a kook kill the president.  This after-the-fact cover up was the fodder for a thousand conspiracy theories.

Last edited by Real Distwalker (Sep 16, 2019 11:23 am)

#12 Sep 16, 2019 11:28 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Slice:  So you plant a cloth flag in a low gravity vacuum.  No air resistance at all.  The astronaut that plants it jerks it around while he is sticking it in. Why do you think it wouldn't keep moving for a while?  There is no air resistance.  There is low gravity.  Naturally it is going to keep waving back and forth for a while until it settles down.

Also, do you really believe that the people who pulled off the greatest hoax in human history would make such a stupid mistake as to put a fan on a flag that is supposed to be on the moon and then not notice it?  Come on now.

#13 Sep 16, 2019 11:38 am

New Historian
Active

And also that such a giant hoax could be kept secret! Someone would blab and make a bundle!

#14 Sep 16, 2019 1:45 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky couldn't keep a conspiracy of two people quiet.  The notion that a conspiracy of thousands could be kept quiet is absurd.

#15 Sep 16, 2019 3:31 pm

houston
Active

Remember Capricorn One? It was actually a pretty thrilling movie at the time.
One of the stars was O.J. Simpson.

https://medium.com/every-day-is-movies/ … 51a6cf3e26

#16 Sep 16, 2019 3:41 pm

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky couldn't keep a conspiracy of two people quiet.  The notion that a conspiracy of thousands could be kept quiet is absurd.

OK, ah get allyu belief, but for now I am still ah skeptic. If they go back, then it is ah different story.

#17 Sep 16, 2019 4:06 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

So the moon landing hoax fooled the Soviets but not you?

#18 Sep 16, 2019 8:12 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

So it has been almost fifty years since the last landed. Since then they have tried some vehicles, but never ah human landing.  Don' you tink that is strange?  Anyway call me  one of dem on this one, but ah just doh believe  ah human has yet landed on the moon.

Lordy,

Even my graphics card manufacturers have proved one of the questioned images were real by rendering the image of the lander, and applying light to it as per its location, and the final image came out EXACTLY like the original.

CNN put out a film which utilises the same video we all watched, which was recorded on much higher resolution cameras than our dumb TV's could handle back then. Same images.... just clearer, and in colour. They got there.

Last edited by Expat (Sep 16, 2019 8:12 pm)

#19 Sep 17, 2019 8:36 am

Slice
Active

Lordie, you believe they actually landed on the moon? then ah changing me beliefs.  Yep  they landed.

#20 Sep 17, 2019 4:11 pm

Expat
Active

And what makes it even more miraculous is that there is more computing power in your cell phone than they had to do it.

Board footer