You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Sep 21, 2019 12:02 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: Canadian Musical Group: Dead South

Of course that little Beatles ditty will take on a revived meaning when it applies to this beauty!

5d77aaac240000c92b77ca29.jpeg?cache=gRbWp3avzF&ops=800_450

#12 Sep 21, 2019 12:43 pm

houston
Active

Just wondering. If and when William becomes King, does Kate assume the title of Queen or remain as a Princess?
Like Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.
I have to play chess more often to understand these titles.

#13 Sep 21, 2019 12:54 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

She becomes Queen Consort I believe.

#14 Sep 21, 2019 1:02 pm

houston
Active

That's a new one, never heard of that title before.
By the way Queen Elizabeth keeps going, it looks like a short reign for Charles and Camilla.

#15 Sep 21, 2019 7:19 pm

New Historian
Active

"By the way Queen Elizabeth keeps going, it looks like a short reign for Charles and Camilla."

Here's hoping.

#16 Sep 21, 2019 7:31 pm

Expat
Active

houston wrote:

Just wondering. If and when William becomes King, does Kate assume the title of Queen or remain as a Princess?
Like Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.
I have to play chess more often to understand these titles.

He has many titles including Duke of Edinburgh, but I think the Prince is his by right as a Greek Prince before he married.

#17 Sep 21, 2019 7:34 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

"By the way Queen Elizabeth keeps going, it looks like a short reign for Charles and Camilla."

Here's hoping.

Not too sure about horse chops, but Charlie boy has more going for him than he seems to be given credit for. Despite be a "tree hugger" he seems to have been on the right side of many of the debates about climate etc.... unless you hold President Trumps beliefs, or don't think you can do anything about the escalating debacle that is coming our way.

His "Princes Trust" has done a power of good for young people to make worthwhile men and women out of them.

#18 Sep 21, 2019 7:50 pm

New Historian
Active

Yeah I suppose so. Sigh

#19 Sep 21, 2019 8:28 pm

Dancer
Active

Expat wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Here's hoping.

Not too sure about horse chops, but Charlie boy has more going for him than he seems to be given credit for. Despite be a "tree hugger" he seems to have been on the right side of many of the debates about climate etc.... unless you hold President Trumps beliefs, or don't think you can do anything about the escalating debacle that is coming our way.

His "Princes Trust" has done a power of good for young people to make worthwhile men and women out of them.

>> Charlie boy has more going for him than he seems to be given credit for  <<

""  Well Said.
Charlie is class. Honest , knows what he wants  and seems to be always up-front.
What a stand up thing marrying his long love Camilla.
They call that balls.
Rt on Charlie " "

Board footer