You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Sep 22, 2019 8:17 am

Dancer
Active

Miley Cyrus and Katlynn Carter have reportedly broken up.

Last week  , the kids  ( 30+ )    knocking around .   I mentioned that I see 'Miley' is having problems. They both looked at me as  'who ?'. I had to clarify . They looked at me as -  'how do you know these things'.   ---   " Well I listened to some of your bad Rap music over the years and I know some of todays   * singers'.
But back to ' Miley'  .... In the news again.

Miley and Katlynn  ::  The two were first linked when they were spotted kissing on a boat in Italy only days after it was announced that Cyrus  and her husband  Liam  were  separating .
A few weeks later , the 'Hunger Games' actor filed for divorce  citing irreconcilable differences.
Katlynn meanwhile was also fresh  off a divorce  from 'Hill" star Broady Genner , although  they were never actually  legally married.

The Donald is the most powerful man in the World.!!!
Miley Cyrus is the young lady from the  TWERKING fame.
" I want  to go to Mars ..... back home ..... lmao.
Save me please..
lol

#2 Sep 28, 2019 2:44 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Miley Cyrus and Katlynn Carter have reportedly broken up.

And the question is: who gives a shit?

#3 Sep 28, 2019 6:15 pm

Dancer
Active

Re: Miley Cyrus and Katlynn Carter have reportedly broken up.

" That's why the Donald is President "
But things are fluid at the moment .......  lol.

New Historian  , you seem to be a well traveled person  , you saw different things  , but don't let it get you down  " you must have a little more faith .  ( I would Google faith...  )
It might be a big leap , but hang in there.
lord , whu yuh gine do .

******* New Historian this was posted before I read your Jamaica post.                          ..... '  to keep things clear '

Last edited by Dancer (Sep 28, 2019 6:25 pm)

Board footer