You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Sep 24, 2019 4:41 pm

Dancer
Active

I Just Finished listening g to Pres Trump at the U. N.

The ' DONALD '  at the U.N. today.

All 37 mins of it . I paused  half way . Got a beer   ,  came back.
" What the hell was that"
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> '  If I was an ALIEN race and wanted to take over the World
*********** And I am NOT sure it is not happening right now , with Pres Trump.

>>> His sense is off , he seems controlled , is it medication  or an alien speech  , to separate  and conquer . He went from Iran to the 'Deep State'
USA, you are into a 'tear down that wall' time.

#2 Sep 25, 2019 7:11 am

Slice
Active

Re: I Just Finished listening g to Pres Trump at the U. N.

Trump has no control, he is depressed. He finally realize that he will not that Nobel prize that he dedicated most of his prudency towards.

#3 Sep 25, 2019 11:20 pm

Expat
Active

You can't keep throwing turds at the fan without finally getting some splash back. It is long overdue.

A cretin with an inability to speak in a linear fashion, with an ego stronger than the glue he uses to hold on his comb over who has a very loose connection with the truth on anything at all, a philanderer, misogynistic bragging creep. Which a large number of Republican Americans still adore. The whole thing is bizarre.

I can understand a political party closing ranks, and defending some points of view or actions, but the Republicans are just scared to buck the boss in case it affects them with his base in their states that they (many of them) have shown they have no moral compass.

Lindsey Graham has lost every iota of respect I might have had for him. What a Douche.

Last edited by Expat (Sep 25, 2019 11:25 pm)

#4 Sep 26, 2019 11:13 am

Dancer
Active

Well politics today.  NOW .... LIVE

Acting  INTEL Chief Testifies on Ukraine affair before house intelligence  gathering.

Board footer