You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Feb 15, 2017 10:11 am

Slice

THE DREADED VINEREAL DISEASE AND CRAB LOUSE

Are these sexually transmitted disease still around? As ah young man growing up these disease were very common,  and if you got it, you were in real trouble.

Baygon, was the cure for the crab and ah doh remember what was the cure for the Venereal one.

Yep ah did get the crabs one time.  That damn thing could scratch.  Ah good shave and BAYGON, took care of it immediately.

#2 Feb 15, 2017 2:13 pm

Expat

Re: THE DREADED VINEREAL DISEASE AND CRAB LOUSE

Slice wrote:

Are these sexually transmitted disease still around? As ah young man growing up these disease were very common,  and if you got it, you were in real trouble.

Baygon, was the cure for the crab and ah doh remember what was the cure for the Venereal one.

Yep ah did get the crabs one time.  That damn thing could scratch.  Ah good shave and BAYGON, took care of it immediately.

Baygon on your didgery doo, wow thats some serious sheite. Not an issue I have had to think about before, but I would have thought Vasaline would have been slower, but less toxic to you.

#3 Feb 18, 2017 12:08 am

Mt Rich Possi

Slice wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slice everytime I read about your sexual experience it get more and more interesting.. Now doh tell me did you get the crabs from that 65 year old woman you slept with while her husband was upstairs?  Geez Zass Slice you should try writing a book about your sexual experience...

Talking about crabs here is a little story that a woman told me about 10 years ago that she did to her boyfriend at the time... I can talk about it because they both kick the bucket....

A..A..this woman told me her boyfriend at the time was fooling around on her.  He was booming another slack woman and that woman gave him crabs..  AFter having sex with her boyfriend one night in the morning she felt a great itch on her private parts.  When she went to the toilet and look down at her private parts she saw a few little insects running around... Right away she knew it was crabs...  So she decide she going to get back at her boyfriend for giving her crabs..

The next day she took a Tweezer and she picked out some of the crabs from her vagina and put it in a zipper bag... She then put the zipper bag in a safe place where he can't see it...   Everyday her boyfriend always call her on his lunch break... One day he called up and he ask her what we having for dinner... She told him we going to have crab soup for dinner..

Bon jayyy lord have mercy... Some women could be so wicked... The woman went to the grocery store and bought some nice sweet potatoes and yams... Then she start cooking the crab soup for her boyfriend...She then took the seasoned crabs that she took off her private parts and put in the soup for him..

Her boyfriend was so excited to have the crab soup when he get home... As soon as he got home she took the hot soup out of the pot and serve her boyfriend a nice hot bowl of crab soup.   While he was drinking the soup he said this to her..

Honey I see Potatoes, I see Yam and I see carrots but I don't see the crab that you promise me... She then look at him in the face and said to him... You just at ate the crabs that you gave me a couple nights ago.. He was so upset he fling the bowl and went straight to the washroom... That was the end of their relationship because she told all his friends how she made a special bowl of crab soup for him....He was the laughing stalk around his friends for months.

My old Granny always told me there is nothing worse than a woman's scorn...Slice in the future be careful crabs is a nasty thing that can itch you in public...

Mt Rich Possi

#4 Feb 18, 2017 8:10 am

Slice

MRP, ah doh tink, these ting is around anymore.  Boy one time back in Grenada ah was screwing ah ting up against ah tree in Grenada.  Me thing slip out, boy before ah put it back in ah get ah smell.  It was the worst smell ever, man dat ting smell like something was rotting.  Ah say you see me, not me nah ah fraid.  Boy ah run straight to the Stand pipe and clean meself out.

Ah leave she ASS right dey.  She never talk to me after that.

Some women too damn nasty.

#5 Feb 18, 2017 4:32 pm

houston

Hey, you guys have managed to spoil Saturday night dinner plans!
Thanks a lot, nothing on the menu will look very appetizing.

#6 Feb 18, 2017 7:00 pm

Slice

Expat wrote:
Slice wrote:

Baygon on your didgery doo, wow thats some serious sheite. Not an issue I have had to think about before, but I would have thought Vasaline would have been slower, but less toxic to you.

Vaseline might be Food for them. Houston to kill them ting you had to use the most powerful insect killer available. When you have that ting, if you doh take care of it the world does know, is plenty scratching.

#7 Feb 18, 2017 11:13 pm

New Historian

I actually miss the good old days when the only sexual risk you had to worry about was VD and crablouse, most sexually active men of the seventies would have encountered at least ONE dose of "something" lol! No shame in catching crablouse; my first time was at a hippy hangout in Negril called, appropriately, Higher Heights (it's still there, minus the louse I hope!), and the 2nd and last time from the bunk bed I inherited at a student hostel in Oslo.

VD well that was another matter altogether, and way more serious. But not a show stopper; you knew very quickly if you'd gotten a dose of the clap, the next time you took a piss! A trip down to the clinic and a jab up the arse fixed you up quick-quick.

For the record, might I add: SO I UNDERSTAND!

#8 Feb 19, 2017 2:29 am

Mt Rich Possi

Slice wrote:

MRP, ah doh tink, these ting is around anymore.  Boy one time back in Grenada ah was screwing ah ting up against ah tree in Grenada.  Me thing slip out, boy before ah put it back in ah get ah smell.  It was the worst smell ever, man dat ting smell like something was rotting.  Ah say you see me, not me nah ah fraid.  Boy ah run straight to the Stand pipe and clean meself out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Slice I agree with you... I find when you pull down a woman's panty in  the tropics  it have a different smell in comparison to the women in North America.. I think the hot sun and the sweat and not to mention piss does give them a more stronger smell..  Believe it or not some men get turned on by the strong smell....

A..A.. talking about smell here is another story for you...  It was back in 1985 my friend and I knew this pretty pretty Jamaican gal... This gal was hot to trot.  She had bedroom eyes, her nipples was as firm as Jam up toe nails and not mention her skin was as smooth as condensed milk.  In those days Godfrey was in his prime so it don't matter what mood I was in Godfrey would always rise to the occasion...

Back in those days I use to drive a 1977 Malibu Classic...Those cars was big and lots of women got pregnant in the backseat of those cars... As a matter of fact if you driving a LTD or a Cadillac you have life going for youself...

I told my buddies I was booming this chick for month but they all laugh at me and told that gal had so much style she was acting as if she was in a Fashion show..  Sometimes after work I would pick her up and we enjoy ourselves in the backseat of my Malibu Classic.. Most Jamaican gals when you making love to them they always tell you nice things like how great a guy you are and whisper sweet nothings in your ears... I am sure Calypso know what I am talking about...

A...A.. my close friend told me I have to prove that I am sleeping with this beautiful gal...I told him I am going to prove it to him so we can put this story to rest... So check this out... One night I went to her house and boy did we have fun that night... Godfrey was in his glory... So in the morning before I left I played up with her little nanny and I made sure I didn't wash my hands before I left her house... I called up my buddy and I told him I am coming by him..

When I got to his house I told him I just came from the Jamaican gal house... He laugh at me and told me I was a liar... So to prove that I was not a liar I put my fingers up against his nose... Bonjayy  Lawrd have mercy the poor guy almost faint.... Then he shook my hand and told me he believe now...

Time does a number on a person's face... I saw that Jamaican gal about 1 year ago and I couldn't believe how old and wrinkle she look now... Even Godfrey didn't make a move when I saw her..

Mt Rich Possi

#9 Feb 19, 2017 2:43 am

Mt Rich Possi

New Historian wrote:

I actually miss the good old days when the only sexual risk you had to worry about was VD and crablouse, most sexually active men of the seventies would have encountered at least ONE dose of "something" lol! No shame in catching crablouse; my first time was at a hippy hangout in Negril called, appropriately, Higher Heights (it's still there, minus the louse I hope!), and the 2nd and last time from the bunk bed I inherited at a student hostel in Oslo.

VD well that was another matter altogether, and way more serious. But not a show stopper; you knew very quickly if you'd gotten a dose of the clap, the next time you took a piss! A trip down to the clinic and a jab up the arse fixed you up quick-quick.

For the record, might I add: SO I UNDERSTAND!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the olden days if you get crabs you spray a shot of raids around you balls or shave the hair down there and you get rid of that... If you get a dose of  clap you go to your friendly Neighbourhood clinic and take a shot and it clears it up right away..

But when Aids came around men were scared of that deadly disease...  As a matter of fact when Aids show up his ugly face Godfrey was so scared I use to have to beg him to rise to the occassion...

Aids have stop lots of men from fooling around on their wives...  Not only that lots of undercover men that enjoy Oral sex was scared to perform Oral sex because they were scared they might get Aids on their lips...

I know a Bajan fella that enjoy Oral Sex... Well one day he ate the wrong meal and got Clap in his throat.. The doctor gave him some tablets as big as a crips to clear the clap from his throat....

I always tell my sons to be very careful about who they fool around with in this day and age... Plus if they want to taste salt water be careful where the water coming from...

Mt Rich Possi

#10 Feb 19, 2017 2:56 am

Calypso

Mt Rich Possi wrote:
Slice wrote:

As far as I'm concerned you and Slice are two pieces of trash to be talking like this. Do your penises smell like Estee Lauder's White Linen perfume? I am sure not. The vagina carries a lot of bacteria. Diet, body chemistry, hygiene affect the odor. A woman's vagina smells just like a man's penis when it is not cared for. Sex should be done on a clean body and not a dirty one. You and Slice have lived a sexually promiscuous life without suffering enough consequences.  I am hoping that your member will be rotten in a few years!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Slice I agree with you... I find when you pull down a woman's panty in  the tropics  it have a different smell in comparison to the women in North America.. I think the hot sun and the sweat and not to mention piss does give them a more stronger smell..  Believe it or not some men get turned on by the strong smell....

A..A.. talking about smell here is another story for you...  It was back in 1985 my friend and I knew this pretty pretty Jamaican gal... This gal was hot to trot.  She had bedroom eyes, her nipples was as firm as Jam up toe nails and not mention her skin was as smooth as condensed milk.  In those days Godfrey was in his prime so it don't matter what mood I was in Godfrey would always rise to the occasion...

Back in those days I use to drive a 1977 Malibu Classic...Those cars was big and lots of women got pregnant in the backseat of those cars... As a matter of fact if you driving a LTD or a Cadillac you have life going for youself...

I told my buddies I was booming this chick for month but they all laugh at me and told that gal had so much style she was acting as if she was in a Fashion show..  Sometimes after work I would pick her up and we enjoy ourselves in the backseat of my Malibu Classic.. Most Jamaican gals when you making love to them they always tell you nice things like how great a guy you are and whisper sweet nothings in your ears... I am sure Calypso know what I am talking about...

A...A.. my close friend told me I have to prove that I am sleeping with this beautiful gal...I told him I am going to prove it to him so we can put this story to rest... So check this out... One night I went to her house and boy did we have fun that night... Godfrey was in his glory... So in the morning before I left I played up with her little nanny and I made sure I didn't wash my hands before I left her house... I called up my buddy and I told him I am coming by him..

When I got to his house I told him I just came from the Jamaican gal house... He laugh at me and told me I was a liar... So to prove that I was not a liar I put my fingers up against his nose... Bonjayy  Lawrd have mercy the poor guy almost faint.... Then he shook my hand and told me he believe now...

Time does a number on a person's face... I saw that Jamaican gal about 1 year ago and I couldn't believe how old and wrinkle she look now... Even Godfrey didn't make a move when I saw her..

Mt Rich Possi

Board footer