You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Feb 19, 2017 10:00 am

Expat

Re: THE DREADED VINEREAL DISEASE AND CRAB LOUSE

I guess the Moderators of the current site have set the bar at a very low level.

The level of slackness, and nastiness in this thread are at an all time low.

This is an open forum, children could be reading all this stinkness you all putting down. Show SOME respect please.

#12 Feb 19, 2017 10:47 am

Slice

Calypso wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:
Slice wrote:

MRP, ah doh tink, these ting is around anymore.  Boy one time back in Grenada ah was screwing ah ting up against ah tree in Grenada.  Me thing slip out, boy before ah put it back in ah get ah smell.  It was the worst smell ever, man dat ting smell like something was rotting.  Ah say you see me, not me nah ah fraid.  Boy ah run straight to the Stand pipe and clean meself out.

Ah leave she ASS right dey.  She never talk to me after that.

Some women too damn nasty.

As far as I'm concerned you and Slice are two pieces of trash to be talking like this. Do your penises smell like Estee Lauder's White Linen perfume? I am sure not. The vagina carries a lot of bacteria. Diet, body chemistry, hygiene affect the odor. A woman's vagina smells just like a man's penis when it is not cared for. Sex should be done on a clean body and not a dirty one. You and Slice have lived a sexually promiscuous life without suffering enough consequences.  I am hoping that your member will be rotten in a few years!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Slice I agree with you... I find when you pull down a woman's panty in  the tropics  it have a different smell in comparison to the women in North America.. I think the hot sun and the sweat and not to mention piss does give them a more stronger smell..  Believe it or not some men get turned on by the strong smell....

A..A.. talking about smell here is another story for you...  It was back in 1985 my friend and I knew this pretty pretty Jamaican gal... This gal was hot to trot.  She had bedroom eyes, her nipples was as firm as Jam up toe nails and not mention her skin was as smooth as condensed milk.  In those days Godfrey was in his prime so it don't matter what mood I was in Godfrey would always rise to the occasion...

Back in those days I use to drive a 1977 Malibu Classic...Those cars was big and lots of women got pregnant in the backseat of those cars... As a matter of fact if you driving a LTD or a Cadillac you have life going for youself...

I told my buddies I was booming this chick for month but they all laugh at me and told that gal had so much style she was acting as if she was in a Fashion show..  Sometimes after work I would pick her up and we enjoy ourselves in the backseat of my Malibu Classic.. Most Jamaican gals when you making love to them they always tell you nice things like how great a guy you are and whisper sweet nothings in your ears... I am sure Calypso know what I am talking about...

A...A.. my close friend told me I have to prove that I am sleeping with this beautiful gal...I told him I am going to prove it to him so we can put this story to rest... So check this out... One night I went to her house and boy did we have fun that night... Godfrey was in his glory... So in the morning before I left I played up with her little nanny and I made sure I didn't wash my hands before I left her house... I called up my buddy and I told him I am coming by him..

When I got to his house I told him I just came from the Jamaican gal house... He laugh at me and told me I was a liar... So to prove that I was not a liar I put my fingers up against his nose... Bonjayy  Lawrd have mercy the poor guy almost faint.... Then he shook my hand and told me he believe now...

Time does a number on a person's face... I saw that Jamaican gal about 1 year ago and I couldn't believe how old and wrinkle she look now... Even Godfrey didn't make a move when I saw her..

Mt Rich Possi

Now ah have to wonder, how many men do different things after sex.  The reason I am wondering is, ah had ah PADNAH in Grenada, who would bath after good sex, but won't wash his penis.  Very strange practices by allyu West Indian.  I also knew ah guy in Grenada, who use to take the smell test to his PADNAHS.

Some just doh age gracefully.  Just yesterday ah saw ah Redskin woman ah had the hots for, but she din gee me none.  Now she look like ah witch and wanna  give it to me.  Nope she too damn ole now.  She better keep that ole ASS thing right way it dey.

#13 Feb 19, 2017 10:49 am

Slice

Expat wrote:

I guess the Moderators of the current site have set the bar at a very low level.

The level of slackness, and nastiness in this thread are at an all time low.

This is an open forum, children could be reading all this stinkness you all putting down. Show SOME respect please.

But Expat, what is wrong with having ah likkle bit ah fun.  Nothing explicit was said on here.  OH GOSH man gee wey ah break nah.

At times you act like you ah million years ole.

#14 Feb 19, 2017 10:58 am

Slice

Sometimes ah does think ah have curse. Curse me ASS.  But ah boom ah girl one time in the Pentecostal Church in Vincennes.  Up too now ah does try and figure how the hell that happen.

Like one time ah going to visit me girlfriend in To-Co-Bay, ah met ah girl, when ah was very close to me woman house, ah end up booming her on a Big Stone. JEEZ! for some reason I can't forget how the hell it happened and why it happened.

#15 Feb 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Calypso

Slice wrote:

Are these sexually transmitted disease still around? As ah young man growing up these disease were very common,  and if you got it, you were in real trouble.

Baygon, was the cure for the crab and ah doh remember what was the cure for the Venereal one.

Yep ah did get the crabs one time.  That damn thing could scratch.  Ah good shave and BAYGON, took care of it immediately.

Slice, don't forget to spray RAIDS up your arsehole too !

#16 Feb 19, 2017 2:45 pm

Mt Rich Possi

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

Are these sexually transmitted disease still around? As ah young man growing up these disease were very common,  and if you got it, you were in real trouble.

Baygon, was the cure for the crab and ah doh remember what was the cure for the Venereal one.

Yep ah did get the crabs one time.  That damn thing could scratch.  Ah good shave and BAYGON, took care of it immediately.

Slice, don't forget to spray RAIDS up your arsehole too !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now..Now..Now.. Calypso you going a bit too far now... Leave my friend Slice alone.. This is an educational topic.. He is talking about stds which the young kids today could learn something..  Talking about itching there another plague called scabies which is worse than crabs... When you get scabies even in the bathtub having a bath your skin itch...scabies love water and wet surface... Calypso check this out... Let's say you decide to boom the man you saw with the tight jeans and you don't wash youself after sex and you have scabies you better keep you ass at home because you going to be ashame in public by the constant itching.. Humorous Matt made a song about scabies when I get a chance I am going to post the song on here for you.... So be careful Calypso always wash up after having sex...

Mt Rich Possi

#17 Feb 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Bamseeboy

Dis thread is getting disgusting.  Act like you have some dignity nah. Doh make me delete de dam ting.

#18 Feb 19, 2017 6:31 pm

Calypso

Bamseeboy wrote:

Dis thread is getting disgusting.  Act like you have some dignity nah. Doh make me delete de dam ting.

You are a real son of a bit%ch! When Slice and MRP degrade the bodies of the dirty women they have screwed, you don't refer to them as keeping their dignity. But when I begin to make my presence known you start running your dirty mouth! Pig!

#19 Feb 19, 2017 8:34 pm

Bamseeboy

Calypso wrote:

You are a real son of a bit%ch! When Slice and MRP degrade the bodies of the dirty women they have screwed, you don't refer to them as keeping their dignity. But when I begin to make my presence known you start running your dirty mouth! Pig!

Ah wasn't necessarily talking to you.  Ah was talking to everyone in dis thread.  Doh be chupid so.

Board footer