You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Oct 24, 2019 2:17 pm

New Historian
Active

Revo locks up the locks men

A leopard cannot change his spots. A hard core Communist will always make excuses for evil. The continued efforts by some hard core remnants of the Revo, to minimize the destruction of the social fabric of this country, caused by the 1979 Revolution, amazes me, confuses me and angers me at the same time. With all due respect to Mr. Hopkins for his point of view, I find it ironic that he would not entertain a balanced viewpoint, and talk for example, about Hope Vale, where hundreds of Rastas were jailed, in very harsh, inhumane conditions, in an old run down cattle pen, having to sleep on the floor, exposed to the elements, rain falling on them and the sun baking them by day. Frogs from the bushes used to jump on them at nights.....even serpents would crawl in from the bushes to find mice.

Torture at Hope Vale, was the order of the day. Pork or pig's meat was stuffed down their throats, while they were hand cuffed and being beaten by PRA Soldiers whom I have already exposed.....including PRA "Chicken." For over three months, they had to eat" Roasters" or roasted breadfruit, fig and dasheen. For that matter, a Rasta got so hungry, that he ate a raw breadfruit, just to stay alive.....his name was Ras I-Free. The breadfruit was slightly ripe.

I have written about the atrocities that took place at the Richmond Hill Prison before. I was held there for two years and eight months. I was shot in my cell and almost killed. I beg Mr. Hopkins to come and interview some of the victims of the Revo and get a first hand view of the viciousness of those four years. Thousands of innocent Grenadians were jailed "Under Heavy Manners" for no good reason. How in Hell educated persons to this day could feel it necessary to continue the lies and propaganda of the PRG? Do they have hearts? Can they feel pain? Do they know what suffering is? I am happy that those dark days are over. Grenada if finally FREE! They could continue to whitewash our history all they want. Please tune in to Grenada Broadcast with George Grant this coming Sunday, for a special treat. Thanks.

#2 Oct 25, 2019 8:59 am

Slice
Active

Re: Revo locks up the locks men

Very interesting. I guess you were ah GULP then, who said nothing about the abuses  and brutality under  Gairy  and his Mongoose gang. Hope you din forget much worst brutality went on under Gairy.  Maybe you selective forgot.

#3 Oct 25, 2019 9:27 am

New Historian
Active

Me a GULPite? Neva. I was away for the Revo but supported Bish, it was only later when I found out the abuses and heavy manners meted out by the Revo that things got into perspective. There were no saints on either side sad

#4 Oct 25, 2019 9:50 am

Real Distwalker
Active

New Historian wrote:

There were no saints on either side sad

There are damned few saints anywhere in this world.

#5 Oct 25, 2019 9:54 am

New Historian
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:
New Historian wrote:

There were no saints on either side sad

There are damned few saints anywhere in this world.

Except for me!

#6 Oct 27, 2019 7:28 am

Slice
Active

BTW NH, ah forget the Grenadian Green Beast, boy it was difficult in Grenada for awhile there.  Now doh get me wrong, under the Green beast I was kinda protected, one of my uncles was very close to the Green beast, and they would not hurt me.  I was telling someone yesterday most of the Green Beast gang attended my grand-mother funeral, and not ah soul will speak to them or go close to the area they were standing, that is with the exception of my uncle.

#7 Oct 27, 2019 8:54 am

New Historian
Active

https://history.army.mil/html/books/gre … t_fury.pdf

The official history of the Operation from the US military historian, worth a print and read.

#8 Oct 27, 2019 9:38 am

Dancer
Active

Have to say something on Sainthood.

NH wrote - they were no saints on either side.
RD wrote - they are damn few saints anywhere in the world.
NH wrote - Except for me.   ......  lord !

'Tall Tales'  strikes again ! Elevated to Sainthood.
But having problems with Jesus.  - What a tale.
Reminds  me of the' Donald' .  Who  wants a Nobel Prize or a medal of honor.
smh.  lol.
smh....

#9 Oct 27, 2019 10:22 am

New Historian
Active

Hey, compared to some of the evil sons-of-bitches that have been made popes and saints throughout history, I more than qualify! Just have a look at this is rogues gallery:

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/10/euro … index.html

#10 Oct 28, 2019 10:09 am

Dancer
Active

Pope Alexander  the sixth was before Trump.                                     ......  lo.

Rorgia Borgia ran a bell.
Movie : Prince Of Foxes 1949 ; Orson Wells. Tyrone Power.

Board footer