You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Nov 14, 2019 7:06 am

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

To Dancer

Dancer I could see you all still have no peace
let me give you a word of advise such shows!
Find some peace in the one true God and live and let live some! people like to much confusion. I intend to live my best life.
Have a peaceful life find your source of joy in the Lord.
Goodbye!

#2 Nov 14, 2019 10:56 am

Dancer
Active

Re: To Dancer

WEBMASTER :
I  NEED YOU TO SPEAK TO MS/D about her slanderous comments  about peace and the supreme being (not the PM ) lol.
Webmaster , please tell MS/D that  I am the only one that goes to church  sometimes  on TS . (RD, also , but we worry about him , Tea Party control   and the like )
So you can tell her that  Dancer is nearly above reproach , when it comes to swearing , going to church , has joy in his heart and is peaceful as a lamb. Most of the time. lmao.
So MS/D - how are you doing -  still in the mother country.  Not deported yet.
Peace and love.
I think. lol.

#3 Nov 26, 2019 2:13 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:

WEBMASTER :
I  NEED YOU TO SPEAK TO MS/D about her slanderous comments  about peace and the supreme being (not the PM ) lol.
Webmaster , please tell MS/D that  I am the only one that goes to church  sometimes  on TS . (RD, also , but we worry about him , Tea Party control   and the like )
So you can tell her that  Dancer is nearly above reproach , when it comes to swearing , going to church , has joy in his heart and is peaceful as a lamb. Most of the time. lmao.
Peace and love.
I think. lol.

dancer!!! Look in the mirror:
THE SAME THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN TO ME COULD HAPPEN TO YOU TOO

#4 Nov 26, 2019 2:19 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:

WEBMASTER :
Peace and love.
I think. lol.

dancer!!! Look in the mirror:
THE SAME THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN TO ME COULD HAPPEN TO YOU TOO

#5 Nov 26, 2019 6:18 pm

Dancer
Active

MS/D ..... Good video . I am aware of  impact that is clearly seen about the unfair  ,  disregard   for  the people.  So we must learn to stand up sooner to improve our  lives . BTW by brother lives in London  , keeps sending me newspaper  clippings  and stuff of some 'things'. "

SO TELL ME  ........  you  like you worried  ,  what could happen to you  ?

#6 Nov 27, 2019 12:00 pm

Mary Seacole/deportees
Active

Dancer wrote:

MS/D ..... Good video . I am aware of  impact that is clearly seen about the unfair  ,  disregard   for  the people.  So we must learn to stand up sooner to improve our  lives . BTW by brother lives in London  , keeps sending me newspaper  clippings  and stuff of some 'things'. "

SO TELL ME  ........  you  like you worried  ,  what could happen to you  ?

LOL

#7 Nov 27, 2019 2:12 pm

Dancer
Active

LOL    ......  was that a good LOL  or bad LOL.

Speak up .... if its about spying , that's a given  .... here.   lmao.

.....did you steal something  ?  I am just jipsy ? 
or you are tickled ?  Just asking .
lo.

#8 Dec 02, 2019 1:01 pm

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

LOL    ......  was that a good LOL  or bad LOL.

Speak up .... if its about spying , that's a given  .... here.   lmao.

.....did you steal something  ?  I am just jipsy ? 
or you are tickled ?  Just asking .

In late April of next year, The Caribbean Writer will publish two of my stories: Love with The Calypso Cricketer and Love and Decline Amid The Crown Heights Riots. One is dedicated to my trip to Grenada. The main character has your moniker. The other one is about the Crown Heights Riots. Please purchase a copy.
lo.

Board footer