You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Feb 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

I was happy to hear Trump insult CNN and the Media yesterday..

As most of you already know I am a Trump supporter... But there is one of his policies I don't like... Is Deporting illegal immigrants back to their country... I have lots of friends in Brooklyn that are very worried about getting deported back to Grenada... As a matter of fact one of my sister-in-law in Brooklyn refuse to talk to me because I am a Trump supporter...

But the media is going to far... They been bashing Trump on the campaign Trail and even as President those fools on CNN try bashing him 24 hrs a day.  I am glad that Trump insult CNN infront of the world.

Everynight those two faggots  on CNN Anderson Cooper and that cock sucking Don Lemon enjoy bashing Trump... But with all the bashing they did before the Election didn't help one bit.... Donald Trump still won the Election by a landslide by defeating that crooked woman Hillary Clinton.

In the future Trump should ban all CNN Reporters from his press conference... They are liars, they turn stories around and promote nothing but fake news to the American audience... No wonder CNN Ratings are down... All have to say is CNN should go and love themselves with their fake news..

I agree with Trump.. Use Twitter to stay close to his followers... I am a Trump supporter and I see changes already in less than 1 month... My stocks went up and I see jobs coming...

Good for you Trump insults those idiots on CNN and all their fake news... I don't watch CNN but my wife watch CNN in the other room... If I had my way I would delete CNN off my cable bill forever so I don't have to look at lying faggots like Donald Lemon and that greyheaded fool Anderson Cooper along with all those idiots they bring on board to insult Trump....

Mt Rich Possi

#2 Feb 17, 2017 6:19 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: I was happy to hear Trump insult CNN and the Media yesterday..

Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Donald Trump still won the Election by a landslide by defeating that crooked woman Hillary Clinton.

He didn't win by a landslide.  He lost the popular vote.  Furthermore, a swing of 55,000 votes from Trump to Clinton in three states would have put Clinton in the White House.  That 55,000 represents 0.04 of one percent of the vote.

So, no, he didn't' win by a landslide.  She got three million more votes than he did and he won the electoral college by a razor thin margin.

#3 Feb 17, 2017 11:45 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Re: I was happy to hear Trump insult CNN and the Media yesterday..

Real Distwalker wrote:
Mt Rich Possi wrote:

Donald Trump still won the Election by a landslide by defeating that crooked woman Hillary Clinton.

He didn't win by a landslide.  He lost the popular vote.  Furthermore, a swing of 55,000 votes from Trump to Clinton in three states would have put Clinton in the White House.  That 55,000 represents 0.04 of one percent of the vote.

So, no, he didn't' win by a landslide.  She got three million more votes than he did and he won the electoral college by a razor thin margin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't matter who win... He is in the Whitehouse while Hillary is on her couch reading a book and playing with her dogs... Also walking in the park next to her home...  Hillary won the popular votes because of all the illegal people in California that vote for her... Remember Donald Trump did not campaign in California because California is a blue state... That's why she won the popular votes..

Either way thank God I don't have to see that crooked woman face on a regular basis...She is corrupted along with that another corrupted woman Donna Brazzile..

Mt Rich Possi

Board footer