You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Nov 25, 2019 1:14 pm

Dancer
Active

LOVER of the MILITARY ........ says the Donald. .....right.

The Donald getting the Military on side for a Coup.  Robert De Niro  are you right ?  Lo.

NAVY secretary forced out after Trump's war crimes intervention causes division and chaos in military.
CNN ....
In an extraordinary move , the pentagon  "fired "  the Navy Secratary on Sunday for going outside the chain of command by proposing a ''' secret''' agreement with the WHITE HOUSE according to a senior defense official .

Make America great again , seems to be not going well.   
RD's head is spinning.
Vote Dems. Lord !

#2 Nov 25, 2019 1:18 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: LOVER of the MILITARY ........ says the Donald. .....right.

I kind of see it as the opposite.  The Secretary of the Navy refused to obey him so he was fired.  Sure, he will be replaced but I was gratified to see a military leader who would stand up to him.  Where there is one, there are more.

#3 Nov 25, 2019 2:50 pm

New Historian
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

I kind of see it as the opposite.  The Secretary of the Navy refused to obey him so he was fired.  Sure, he will be replaced but I was gratified to see a military leader who would stand up to him.  Where there is one, there are more.

There are many many more, I don't see vets falling for this coward's cheap tricks. We'll see in November next near, hopefully this nightmare will end.

#4 Nov 25, 2019 2:58 pm

New Historian
Active

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pent … onal-poll/

Oh well, just goes to show what I know about the modern USA! Golden Rule: Never underestimate the stupidity of the voter!!

#5 Nov 25, 2019 3:16 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

This veteran says Trump is a draft dodging coward.

#6 Nov 26, 2019 12:20 pm

WH Man
Active

This deranged egomaniac is a total disgrace. He knows nothing, and lacks the ability to know anything. The personification of utter stupidity!

#7 Nov 26, 2019 4:34 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

WH Man wrote:

This deranged egomaniac is a total disgrace. He knows nothing, and lacks the ability to know anything. The personification of utter stupidity!

I am gratified to know you agree, brother.

#8 Nov 27, 2019 6:33 pm

Expat
Active

What is tragicly sad is that something like 49% of the voting population voted for him, and something like 43% of the GOP support him to the hilt even now.

The only thing stopping me from besmirching the American intellect is that there seem to be an equivalent amount of idiots in Britain.

The World is doomed.

#9 Nov 28, 2019 9:02 am

Slice
Active

And he also has ah majority in the Arm forces.  What ah sad sad days in America history.  Here is the disappointed thing, I had my brother-in-law from Trinidad spending sometime with me, and it seems they think that America is Donald Trump.

#10 Nov 28, 2019 10:32 am

New Historian
Active

"and it seems they think that America is Donald Trump"

Because America IS the Trumpster. It's amazing the powers that are given to the US president, nuts! I call it an elected temporary dictatorship.

Board footer