You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Nov 29, 2019 9:14 am

Dancer
Active

It's Time We Woke Up To The Allure of the older Woman.

The TELEGRAPH ... Judith Wood  ..... Lifestyle.

We've woken up to the allure of the fifty something woman . THANKS to Ulrika and her ilk .
As Ulrika Johnson 52 joins a dating app for over 50s , seasoned online dater Bibi Lynch reveals the do's and don'ts for mid lifers on a hunt for a partner.

..... > The over 50s fighting back.  Forget those  tiny , bony   females .
Tell that to houston , Rd , NH ,  and Slice  . Expat was on the fence.

Open your eyes fellows , look around  , don't you see the 50+  talent on the street  and about most days.  LORD !
Smh. lol.

#2 Nov 29, 2019 9:24 am

New Historian
Active

Re: It's Time We Woke Up To The Allure of the older Woman.

You can stay there with your saggy-baggy ole wimmen, for sheer physical attraction you can't beat young firm flesh lol! Mind you mature women are great, you can actually talk to them and they can actually cook, so ideally what you need is a bit of both!!!

#3 Nov 29, 2019 10:33 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Young women are beautiful.  They are the most pleasant thing to gaze upon in the universe. There is no contest.

Still... If I was single and...

...if I wanted to date and...

...if in some topsy-turvy, backwards, bizzaro universe young women wanted to date me...

I would still want to date women my own age.

#4 Nov 29, 2019 11:08 am

New Historian
Active

Where's Calypso when we need her?

I have met some youngish women who still are "the most pleasant thing to gaze upon in the universe" and yet have developed a level of maturity and wisdom that is beyond their years. A perfect combination, but oh so rare!! smile

#5 Nov 29, 2019 11:22 am

Real Distwalker
Active

But it would take a hat trick...

1) She is beautiful
2) She is mature far beyond her age
3) She is interested in dating old men

You might as well plan on winning the lottery.

#6 Nov 29, 2019 11:28 am

Real Distwalker
Active

As long as we are dreaming about longshots, how about these women my age who are still smoke shows?

190617-gma-shania1-hp-Main-4x5-384.jpg

Sharon-Lawrence.png

Vanessa-Williams.jpg

#7 Nov 29, 2019 11:37 am

New Historian
Active

Smoke shows? Here's smoke:

Smoke.jpg

#8 Nov 29, 2019 12:03 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

New Historian wrote:

Smoke shows? Here's smoke.

Of course she is hot. 

She has no memory of the 9/11 attacks because she was one year old when they happened.  She likes bands you have never heard of and doesn't really know who Bob Marley is.  She is into dudes that go clubbing all night at least three times a week.  The thought of you naked kind of makes her gag a little because you remind her of her father.

But, yeah, she is hot.

#9 Nov 29, 2019 1:39 pm

New Historian
Active

I see you, in your own way (correction: old!) are just as ageist as these millennial snowflakes, I only just learned that "Okay Boomer" is supposed to be some sort of inter-generational diss, big LOL! Just like everyone over 40 isn't quite ready to be put out to pasture just yet, the same way all those under 40 (or rather 30!) aren't always mindless blobs of ectoplasm who don't know what a lug tool is. I'm not young but this old bod won't make anyone gag, and for reference: the entire world knows who Bob Marley is. Or was.

#10 Nov 29, 2019 2:30 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I think it awesome that you have so much self confidence.  That's great. It realky is. smile

Board footer