You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Nov 17, 2016 6:35 am

Calypso

WHERE IS THE MORAL CODE IN THE NATION?

Where is the moral code in the United States? How can people allowed to get away with such debased human behavior. Sure, many didn't like the fact that Mr. Donald Trump won the election but is this how we show it? My God! I will not be retiring here!

#2 Nov 17, 2016 8:09 am

Slice

Re: WHERE IS THE MORAL CODE IN THE NATION?

I think folks are going nuts right now, eventually they will come to their senses.  Things will be back to normal in ah few months.  That is after trump start making ah fool of himself.

#3 Nov 17, 2016 10:15 am

GMW

As far as investments, my broker isn't all that worried so I'm trusting him for now. We'll just have to shift things around.

#4 Nov 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Slice

GMW wrote:

As far as investments, my broker isn't all that worried so I'm trusting him for now. We'll just have to shift things around.

Lucky you.  Most ah WEEE doh have a penny to invest.  Sheet ah wanted to post something ah read just yesterday.  This economist say, nothing go change with trump, as far as investment goes.  He did say at the end of four year term, his backers will be so disappointed with him, they might not want to see him again ever and ever Amen.

Board footer