You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jan 02, 2020 9:40 am

Dancer
Active

Madonna robbing the cradle

Madonna has a new sex slave for 2020. He is 25 , she is 61.
Now I am not questioning the 25 year old . If I was 25 , I surely would have taken a shot at it. The only thing I would have a problem with ,  is  being treated like a sexual toy.
Would not do . lo.

Madonna speaking  > ' Manuel  -  yes boss .  Tonight , yes please  boss .  …… sad.

Look for love people , not an hour workout.  if you want to sweat , go to a gym. lol

#2 Jan 02, 2020 10:02 am

New Historian
Active

Re: Madonna robbing the cradle

Rubbish, leave the people alone.

#3 Jan 02, 2020 10:11 am

Dancer
Active

Happy New Year New Historian .  Went to church ?

….  hope you read Kayne West  pronouncement.

#4 Jan 02, 2020 10:38 am

New Historian
Active

And the same to you Dancer! Church? You just made me choke on my coffee! I try and avoid Kanye West like I avoid all morons, what did he "pronounce" now?

#5 Jan 02, 2020 6:48 pm

Calypso
Active

Dancer wrote:

Now I am not questioning the 25 year old . If I was 25 , I surely would have taken a shot at it. The only thing I would have a problem with ,  is  being treated like a sexual toy.
Would not do . lo.

Madonna speaking  > ' Manuel  -  yes boss .  Tonight , yes please  boss .  …… sad.

Look for love people , not an hour workout.  if you want to sweat , go to a gym. lol

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 … ents-fans/

Madonna needs somethings dark, young and strong-- a bull! you go girl!

#6 Jan 02, 2020 9:35 pm

Dancer
Active

New Historian wrote:

And the same to you Dancer! Church? You just made me choke on my coffee! I try and avoid Kanye West like I avoid all morons, what did he "pronounce" now?

Kim and Kanye both swear Sunday Church  did Kanye a world of good.

There is hope New Historian. lol

Kanye is looking sane dese days. lol.

#7 Jan 02, 2020 9:46 pm

Dancer
Active

Calypso wrote:
Dancer wrote:

Would not do . lo.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 … ents-fans/

Madonna needs somethings dark, young and strong-- a bull! you go girl!

………………….

Sounds like you have ideas Jamaican. I always knew skirts down to your ankles was a scam.
Looks like 2020 is shaping up to be wild.

#8 Jan 02, 2020 9:46 pm

Expat
Active

Dancer wrote:

Would not do . lo.

At 61 there are probably enough sagging bits where cameras can't see to be less appetizing, but it still ain't going to be old and wrinkled with paper thin skin showing all the veins. For a year or so it would be a bang with a bonus.

Just saw the photo... she's holding up, but getting podgy, which is not my favourite shape of female, but for a few cars, a couple of diamond encrusted rings, and an apartment in Beverley Hills I'd bang it senseless.

Last edited by Expat (Jan 02, 2020 9:51 pm)

Board footer