You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Jan 06, 2020 12:17 pm

Slice
Active

Re: THE LOVE AFFAIR BETWEEN RD, SLICE, NEW HISTORIAN, HOUSTON, etc

Real Distwalker wrote:

We have been interacting for a long time and, while I do have a certain affection for those guys (and all of you), I have an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality.

As for you Calypso, you got my attention this time.

You took the FRIGGING words outa me mouth.

#12 Jan 06, 2020 12:25 pm

Slice
Active

Calypso wrote:

Shallow-mined men, you seem to find comfort in each other's comments and will not react anyone else's link. You men need to have a love affair for it is obvious to me that you are all in love!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3h1jvMtc1Y

Kaiso, as you might know by now, I have no love for the shit you post, if maybe you post about ordinary folks and things, you might get an response from me.  Kaiso, While you were gone, I really missed you on here, but lord the shit you post, do not deserve a reply.  Ah wanna know about local folks in the Caribbean, in Iowa, in Canada, you FEEL me?

We are all on Expat 80% of the time, but you post nothing we wanna reply too.  BTW, all the names you mention are not gay, we all love our wives and other women.  We doh like MAN..

Last edited by Slice (Jan 06, 2020 12:27 pm)

#13 Jan 06, 2020 12:33 pm

Slice
Active

Calypso wrote:
houston wrote:

Yeah okay, Expat is invited too.

Gripe is excluded because he is savvy and knows how to play the game of inclusion.  You other men are too shallow for my taste. You should start your own forum and have your orgy of boring opinions.

Kaiso, I never met Houston gripe, and RD but trust me, ah know dem, but ah swear they ent want you.  They are all very classy folks.

Board footer