You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jan 08, 2020 12:58 am

Real Distwalker
Active

I am tired.

Untitled-1.jpg

#2 Jan 08, 2020 9:24 am

New Historian
Active

Re: I am tired.

17 years of endless war, and counting. Waged by America, on various peoples, all of whom are of a Muslim persuasion. Is there a common thread here? This video really resonates with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB3B-SS … r70NA3foNI

Endless-War.jpg

#3 Jan 08, 2020 10:04 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Well, come on now.  Iran definitely bombs other countries.  It just does it with truck bombs and suicide bombers.  I am not disputing the point you are trying to make but let's be factually accurate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_and_ … _terrorism

#4 Jan 08, 2020 10:21 am

New Historian
Active

Ohh-kaay, cha you're no fun. sad

#5 Jan 08, 2020 10:24 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Not that I give a shit about which side is to blame anymore.  I just want peace on Earth. Doesn't everyone?

#6 Jan 08, 2020 10:57 am

New Historian
Active

Actually, no. Clearly, lots of people like war, make money from war, and it's a known fact that war makes leaders' penises grow, to ENORMOUS proportions! How a "leader" can sleep at night, when he/she has just ordered the killing of dozens, hundreds or thousands of lives, is beyond me. There REALLY are some evil people, in this planet.

#7 Jan 08, 2020 3:46 pm

Expat
Active

New Historian wrote:

Actually, no. Clearly, lots of people like war, make money from war, and it's a known fact that war makes leaders' penises grow, to ENORMOUS proportions! How a "leader" can sleep at night, when he/she has just ordered the killing of dozens, hundreds or thousands of lives, is beyond me. There REALLY are some evil people, in this planet.

I think your being wilfully obtuse.... smile Like yer style.

We know really if RD had saidd MOST people you would have fallen into line.   wink

I instantly thought of the hundreds of Iranian backed operations in the past 20 years at least. There leadership Mullahs and all are a bunch of shites. Maybe 30 years ago I was donating to help Iranian Students who were being imprisoned and brutalised by that current regime. Oppression is the name of their game.

Board footer