You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jan 29, 2020 10:53 am

Slice
Active

EXPAT, WHAT IS THE SITUATION IN GREENZ?

Was there any problems with the Earth Quake?  I am also hearing from FB, there might be one case of that disease in Greenz.  According to FB, MTV reported that.  Is that the case/  Please let us know.   Man you go get fired.  You not doing your job, by reporting relevant facts.

#2 Jan 29, 2020 2:35 pm

Expat
Active

Re: EXPAT, WHAT IS THE SITUATION IN GREENZ?

I know nuffink about any of it.

Google say 7.7 in a J A Montego bay yesterdaty, and having got an app, there was another 5.1mb at roughly 11:00 today

Last edited by Expat (Jan 29, 2020 3:13 pm)

#3 Jan 29, 2020 2:48 pm

New Historian
Active

Jamaica get a narrow miss! 50 miles further south and MoBay, where my daughter lives, woulda get a real lash.

#4 Jan 29, 2020 7:13 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I have a friend in Caymans.  The video he sent me showed his pool sloshing around but it wasn't too serious there.

#5 Jan 29, 2020 7:35 pm

Expat
Active

As for the Virus I have heard nothing other than that a private jet brought in 8 returning business men in the small of the night. I checked my flight app and it didn't show up as having happened.

I believe they were not from the affected area, but as it is now spreading further and further afield within China as well as outside I hope they actually quarantine these people, as it can take a week or more for symptoms to present, in which time 500 people could have vicariously been touched.

Last edited by Expat (Jan 29, 2020 7:35 pm)

Board footer