You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the the original, the one and only, Spiceislander Talkshop. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Feb 19, 2017 11:09 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

finally someone put that stupid looking fool Don Lemon in his place..

Last edited by Mt Rich Possi (Feb 19, 2017 11:11 pm)

#2 Feb 20, 2017 6:33 pm

Expat
Active

Re: finally someone put that stupid looking fool Don Lemon in his place..

Errr no they didn't.

Although Lemon could have let him persist with a false statement about "Fake News"  but he pulled the plug. The Trump guy certainly didn't put Lemon in his place. Rather the other way around.

Boy, you really living in an alternative reality over there.

#3 Feb 21, 2017 8:03 am

Slice
Active

Maybe, just maybe we and MRP, were not watching the same interview with CNN.  How the hell could MRP come to his conclusion, that Lemon was put in his place?  MRP, you really are ah Typical Trump supporter.

Then again, you are not ah Trump supporter, you just love DUNCEE Trump.

Boy you need ah Vacation.  Book ah flight and go Grenada for ah while,  Better yet not Grenada, go Trinidad or Jamaica.  Those two countries might wake you up.

#4 Feb 21, 2017 3:06 pm

gripe
Active

"Better yet not Grenada, go Trinidad or Jamaica.  Those two countries might wake you up." Right on point, Slice!

MRP badly needs some mental stimulus mixed with a double dose of raw reality to understand what life is truly worth. He is wasting his precious life following a nightmare -- not on Elm Street -- but on everyman's street. That is the danger.

#5 Feb 21, 2017 7:29 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

gripe wrote:

"Better yet not Grenada, go Trinidad or Jamaica.  Those two countries might wake you up." Right on point, Slice!

MRP badly needs some mental stimulus mixed with a double dose of raw reality to understand what life is truly worth. He is wasting his precious life following a nightmare -- not on Elm Street -- but on everyman's street. That is the danger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slice & Gripe Thanks for the advice... I know I am badly in need for a long vacation...Might go for a vacation this year... I am going to make sure and let you know when I am leaving..   I am a Trump supporter... Slice is also a Trump supporter as well but he is a  undecover Trump Supporter....

Mt Rich Possi

Board footer