You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Mar 06, 2020 10:10 pm

Expat
Active

Amerikee really far behind the plan

#2 Mar 08, 2020 12:41 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Amerikee really far behind the plan

That is when you know leadership counts.  America got ah leadership vacuum.  But Richard Angle did report that not much testing is happening in England either.

If Obama was the president he would of been removed from office in the senate, if he did not show leadership.

#3 Mar 09, 2020 12:17 am

Expat
Active

23,513 people tested in an outbreak that has only just opened up in the UK....

Sounds like a good number to me. Total positives 278 with 3 deaths to date. As yet they don't have ghost infections, so you don't test a nation when it is a village that is involved.

Whereas from the source I googles USA  1,895.

Slight disparity there then.

#4 Mar 09, 2020 7:13 am

Real Distwalker
Active

#5 Mar 09, 2020 8:50 am

Slice
Active

One of these sources is way off.  Ah wonder which one? The reporter I mention was shock when he entered England, from the Middle East and was not tested.

#6 Mar 09, 2020 9:12 am

houston
Active

"Why are there so few reported cases in children?"

https://nationalpost.com/health/coronav … 9-pandemic

#7 Mar 09, 2020 4:07 pm

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

One of these sources is way off.  Ah wonder which one? The reporter I mention was shock when he entered England, from the Middle East and was not tested.

Slice wrote:

a) the figures are constantly changing, b) there is a difference in tested and positive, I was discussing testing which is a higher number, and at the point of posting Amerikee seemed to be way behind.

The tests unless you are likely to be constrained are pretty pointless, as you can be negative, and 2 days later be positive.

#8 Mar 09, 2020 4:08 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Noice  smile

Board footer