You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Mar 21, 2020 8:46 am

Slice
Active

WELL GOING ON RD GOOD NEWS POST, HERE IS ANOTHER ONE

I read yesterday, that in some parts of the country, gas prices are below ah buck.  In some states it is 99cents ah gallon. I guess in Grenada it might be $15.00.

You know ah ent getting that twelve hundred check; damn ah could do with ah bit ah extra monies.  I have no place to spend it doh.

Hey Canadians on this forum, are there anything like that  in Canada?

I had Netflix now for about two years, never used so much.  Every news channel got the same DAMN thing. Willow the cricket channel, is only showing reruns.  Wish ah was in Grenada, beach and making ah cook and drinking plenty rum.  Me not drinking, but hanging with all me drunkards PADNAHS.

#2 Mar 21, 2020 7:05 pm

Expat
Active

Re: WELL GOING ON RD GOOD NEWS POST, HERE IS ANOTHER ONE

Slice wrote:

I read yesterday, that in some parts of the country, gas prices are below ah buck.  In some states it is 99cents ah gallon. I guess in Grenada it might be $15.00.

You know ah ent getting that twelve hundred check; damn ah could do with ah bit ah extra monies.  I have no place to spend it doh.

Hey Canadians on this forum, are there anything like that  in Canada?

I had Netflix now for about two years, never used so much.  Every news channel got the same DAMN thing. Willow the cricket channel, is only showing reruns.  Wish ah was in Grenada, beach and making ah cook and drinking plenty rum.  Me not drinking, but hanging with all me drunkards PADNAHS.

Got rid of Cable altogether, just view off de tinternet now.

Board footer