You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#1 Feb 24, 2017 12:56 pm

Slice
Active

OK RD, YOU NEVER DID LIKE HIM, BUT THE FRENCH DO.

#2 Feb 24, 2017 3:25 pm

Expat
Active

Re: OK RD, YOU NEVER DID LIKE HIM, BUT THE FRENCH DO.

I bet RD states he always liked Obama, just not his policies.

#3 Feb 24, 2017 5:55 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Alternatively, I like much of what Trump has done so far although, as a human being, I think he is a piece of shit.

#4 Feb 24, 2017 9:22 pm

houston
Active

Seems the latest wave of opinion on Trump is that he is doing a good job of doing what he was elected to do. After all, isn't that what is expected of an elected leader? The worm is delivering exactly what he promised and more to follow. Must be the honesty that got him in, much like the fuhrer.

#5 Feb 24, 2017 9:26 pm

houston
Active

Seems the latest wave of opinion on Trump is that he is doing a good job of doing what he was elected to do. After all, isn't that what is expected of an elected leader? The worm is delivering exactly what he promised and more to follow. Must be the honesty that got him in, much like the fuhrer.

#6 Feb 24, 2017 9:31 pm

houston
Active

Not seeing double until tomorrow, just getting used to the new buttons.

#7 Feb 25, 2017 11:06 am

Calypso
Active

He is too decent and honest for RD to like!

#8 Feb 25, 2017 5:22 pm

Mt Rich Possi
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

Alternatively, I like much of what Trump has done so far although, as a human being, I think he is a piece of shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now..Now..Now.. RD.. I agree with part of your upper statement... He is doing a great job trying to get people back to work and weeding out the criminals in the country... But why you say he is a piece of shit....?  He is doing exactly what he say he was going to do on the Campaign trail... Plus the people vote for him... So RD please watch your mouth in regards to the way you talk about the greatest president that ever walk in the whitehouse..

Mt Rich Possi

#9 Feb 26, 2017 10:58 am

Vanni
Active

houston wrote:

I'm really wondering ... some have made of themselves easy targets - they do not care to hide who they are, and yes, some of their flaws need serious addressing. Whereas some others know how to hide their game and appear as holier than saints, while they are serving everything contrary to sanctity.

So, who are the nazis? Someone who does not care hiding his personal flaws, which can be spectacular, but who seems to not be serving the new world order - or someone who knows how to hide his/her game behind political correctness, and is directly involved into implementing the new world order, which origins are the same as nazism if not the continuation of nazism itself.

It seems to me that there are obvious clues which many are missing. And are too absorbed to "fight the evil" while sanctifying another, worse evil.

Last edited by Vanni (Feb 26, 2017 11:03 am)

#10 Feb 26, 2017 7:21 pm

houston
Active

The nazis were not popular in the beginning but once the ball got rolling they surely gained momentum.
Normal people came out of the closet and joined the momentum.
When things went terribly wrong, those same people wished to go back into the closet that they came from but had trouble doing so.

Board footer