You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the Spiceislander Talkshop. We have a new look and new features. Have a look around. The site remains Grenadian owned and hosted in the United States.

#11 Feb 27, 2017 4:07 am

Vanni

Re: OK RD, YOU NEVER DID LIKE HIM, BUT THE FRENCH DO.

Nazism appears to not have ended - and even not started as late as the announced events. Came from underground, went back underground and took other names and appearances and kept its power throughout some governments. From what I understand of mutations which our humanity and our Earth are going through: it appears that there is a time for everything, for everyone, and once it is time, either people transform, or they have to gracefully withdraw together with their mentality, actions and ways: Life originates in godliness - or divine, universal, unconditional Love - not on harm - and harm can only last as long, and Life always comes back to godliness. It can be greatly supported through conscious involvement.

Many major things are happening, which are not obvious to us "little people", partly because we are still under a regime of disinformation. And partly because it is happening beyond our perception and senses. All we can choose to have faith in, is in the go(odli)ness in us "little people", which is tipping the scales of destructive and harmful intents and actions of whoever living by it, way beyond our grasp, or at least the grasp of those resting purely on their mental and sensory perception and relying purely on mainstream media.

It appears that wonderful transformations are happening, again, not reported by the mainstream media.

This is one of these situations strongly encouraging us to find and commit to our inner guidance. Keeping us from slipping into some promoted indecency and total loss of common sense.

But, as in life everything has a reason and a purpose, we can trust that it's meaningful, and ultimately for the better. I would not call it times of testing, but times of revelation of who we are at this stage of our evolution, and consequently where we belong. No condemnation for whoever cannot join: this is part of an infinitely greater Life, of each individual's ability, and there are plenty of opportunities in eternity.

Life is mutating rapidly, and, despite the utterly disheartening circumstances, I trust that it's about to conclude in a happily surprising outcome for our humanity. At least, this is what I am feeling, trusting, and am devoting myself to.

Last edited by Vanni (Feb 27, 2017 5:11 am)

#12 Feb 27, 2017 7:28 am

Slice

Now I am one that believes, that he was elected and give him time to do his thing, but his war on the press, is of concern.  What is it he have to hide?  This is going to be his biggest mistake.  Even FOX is hating him.  For once the media is united against him.  This war on the press will bring him down.

#13 Feb 27, 2017 1:24 pm

Vanni

Slice wrote:

Now I am one that believes, that he was elected and give him time to do his thing, but his war on the press, is of concern.  What is it he have to hide?  This is going to be his biggest mistake.  Even FOX is hating him.  For once the media is united against him.  This war on the press will bring him down.

Have you followed the recent revealing blunders on behalf of CNN and BuzzFeed concerning some fabricated news about Trump, prostitutes & Russia and how eager they were to spread the news without double checking? Could Trump refusing to answer to those, and other media outlets of that kind, rather reveal a very corrupt press smile ?

I'm not sanctifying Trump, but he may not have done everything wrong until now.

Urgent need to clear the space, to reveal what's going on: it's precipitating itself.

Board footer