You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Apr 25, 2020 8:14 am

Slice
Active

WELL LORD, NEVER THOUGHT AH WOULD SEE THE DAY, WHEN AMERICA IS AH JOKE

This is not America. Folks are thinking, that what is happening to America is the true America, and it is finally coming out.  LORD! allyu stop the nonsense.  This is Trump and the BAFOONS, he has around him.

I got so many Whatcrap messages about trump, it is madness.

SOME folks are happy about the situation America is in.  America will once again emerge and will be the world leader.  November 3rd will be the birth of the true America.

My hope is that the Republican Senate stop aiding and abetting that crazy fool.

#2 Apr 25, 2020 9:04 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: WELL LORD, NEVER THOUGHT AH WOULD SEE THE DAY, WHEN AMERICA IS AH JOKE

The United States isn't Trump and Trump isn't the United States.

#3 Apr 25, 2020 9:46 am

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

The United States isn't Trump and Trump isn't the United States.

I would agree with the exact words you said, and also the underlying message it represents.

However combining the fact without popular vote or otherwise America voted for the plank, and the rest of the World has watched a very long line of stupid comments from the man, and an overload of lies and bullshite that his base still seems to support, and the seeming fact that very few in the party have any ability to grasp their balls and refute the crap he spouts. The rest of the World sees him as the face of America.

This is no different from the countless times our poster Muslim said the acts of the terrorists were not those of Muslims.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

#4 Apr 25, 2020 10:32 am

Slice
Active

Lets hope America speaks on November 3rd. This world will go mad, if he wins again.

#5 Apr 25, 2020 11:03 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Trump is a sad, but minor, chapter in the history of the United States.   Of course that sort of thing happens in the history of nations.  Trump will be a stupid, trivial footnote to history.   Compared to the American horrors that were slavery, the treatment of the natives and the ongoing abortion holocaust, Trump is a trivial nothing.  America deserves harsh criticism for those horrors.

Trump is also trivial compared to some of the historical FUBARs of Germany, Russia, China, Japan and even the UK.

Living through history isn't easy but a historian can put it in perspective.

#6 Apr 25, 2020 11:09 am

Expat
Active

To bang my bash the British drum, they seem to be going through a total FUBAR at the moment.  One inadequate decision after another.

Board footer