You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Apr 25, 2020 9:32 am

Expat
Active

Maybe an extra new case in Grenada on Friday

If it doesn't land on the Grenada page simply use the drop down to select Grenada. shown to have had 16 cases less the runner. Not 15 minus one.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sxsrf=A … CAY&uact=5

Seems to be sourced from Wiki, and very recent update. Most sites seem to have a big lag. Time will tell if it is accurate.

Last edited by Expat (Apr 25, 2020 9:38 am)

#2 Apr 25, 2020 10:35 am

Slice
Active

Re: Maybe an extra new case in Grenada on Friday

Knowing that anyone can say anything on wiki, I am always ah little bit worried about what ah see on wiki. I have come to learn that WIKI is not the most trust worthy thing out there.

#3 Apr 25, 2020 11:13 am

Expat
Active

Well considering the Government has just announced another press meeting for this afternoon at 4pm. Get ready for confirmation of what I have been saying. They don't have conferences when there are no changes.

What will be vital, is where this case came from, is it connected to the last case on the 22nd, or what will be really scary, an unconnected community spread.

Once we know who gave what to who it is not too bad, once we have no clue we are then fricked.

#4 Apr 25, 2020 9:28 pm

Expat
Active

So my info was still not the full picture

We went up by 3, so on Island we have had and continue to have 17 cases.  7 recovered, 3 new, so 10 hopefully going to revover over the next week leaving 3 if there are no more.

Unfortunately one of the 3 was asymptomatic, so might have given it to people without a clue they had it. Hope they observed the distancing rules. Otherwise we will be in a World of pain.

Board footer