You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 04, 2020 9:19 pm

Dancer
Active

British 5G Towers are being set on fire.

5G is causing anarchy in the UK.

Rumours and conspiracy theories over a link between the  roll out of 5G  and the spread of Coronavirus , have been spread mainly on social media networks.

.. A variety of groups exist on Facebook  and Nextdoor , where thousands of members repeat false  and misleading claims that it is supposedly harmful.

******* 5G is a Chinese breakthrough  of very quick response time . Like more than 50% … they say.********

Only last week this Rasta guy was bending my ear of its harm ?????   Had other members of his friends , claiming , ringing in their heads and ears. Symptoms of infection by  the harmful 5G radiation.

Its a form of control ,
BTW
…… 5G theories started before covid 19.

………………………………..

Expat or RD ……. not -on-the-ball.

#2 May 04, 2020 10:00 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Re: British 5G Towers are being set on fire.

If you think that 5G has anything to do with coronavirus, you might be retarded.  The 5G spectrum is the same damned spectrum that carried broadcast television from the 1950s until the dawn if digital in the 21st century.  The only difference is that television was transmitted at much greater power.

#3 May 05, 2020 9:16 am

Slice
Active

Dancer wrote:

Rumours and conspiracy theories over a link between the  roll out of 5G  and the spread of Coronavirus , have been spread mainly on social media networks.

.. A variety of groups exist on Facebook  and Nextdoor , where thousands of members repeat false  and misleading claims that it is supposedly harmful.

******* 5G is a Chinese breakthrough  of very quick response time . Like more than 50% … they say.********

Only last week this Rasta guy was bending my ear of its harm ?????   Had other members of his friends , claiming , ringing in their heads and ears. Symptoms of infection by  the harmful 5G radiation.

Its a form of control ,
BTW

………………………………..

dancer when you quote ah real news organization, then we can talk.

#4 May 05, 2020 11:18 am

Dancer
Active

Slice says    >   " Dancer when you quote ah real news organization , then we can talk. "

" Slice - that is going to be -  difficult -  " maybe , never  I guess " -

"I don't watch FOX news.

sad. LOL

#5 May 05, 2020 2:27 pm

Expat
Active

Dancer wrote:

Its a form of control ,
BTW

………………………………..

I do not think 5g is in any way responsible for the spread of or creation of CV19.

However standard telephones have enough information about rtheir bad effects that even the airtime suppliers are issuing warnings about their use.

You should definitely not put them next to your balls if you want a good chance of being fertile, Already fertility clinics advise that. Also women that put the phone in their bras have a greater chance at developing breast cancer in the region where the phone is placed. I have seen xrays where you can actually see where the phone was placed via the cancer pockets in the breast.
Imaging shows us the intrusion into the skull of the radio waves, for the average human that means across into the adjacent eye, in back to the brains cortex. in a 3 rear old child its way over to the other eye. And lets not say 3 year old children do not use them because they do. Both with games, and when younger as pacifiers.
Hell, Fisher Price even make a crib holder for a tablet for educational purposes, Tablets are 2 way transmitters just as are phones,
A phone is not inert as it sits there, it is always talking to a tower saying "I am here I am here", it is a transmitter.
It is not the wavelength that RD puffed up about that is the problem, medicinal machines utilise them for curative purposes, it is the irregular pulsing that is recognised as being damaging to humans and mammals in general, which is why they have tons of data on research on rats and other animals proving the affects of exposure to phone handsets.
5g IS going to be a problem, as towers will be closer together, power levels are exponentially up from previous standards, and there will be bad affects on our immune systems capabilities as a result. So illnesses will increase.
Added to that you have Elon Musk starting to send up satellites to encircle the Earth so that there will in about 10 years or so nowhere you will be able to go without being bathed in these frequencies. Something like 30,000 of the things eventually.
I have been a very heavy phone user since just after the first non brick phones were developed. The old Blaupunkt with the long aerial was my first. There could be other genetic reasons for some effects I have noticed, there could be brain trauma from multiple blows to the head to blame, but phone use is not off my list of reasons why I feel cognitively diminished.
Then we have head bending to look at the screen, this is causing and definitely will cause youngsters to get bad neck problems as they age. Forward head carriage affects the nerve and blood supply to your shoulders so you get the situation where it hurts to rais your arms, especially to the side. Worse than that the nerves that go down to your heart pass through and out of your neck down into your chest cavity. This can lead to heart attacks, arrhythmia, and eventually death. Simply from bad posture created by phones and tablets.

Dr Devra Davis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwyDCHf5iCY

Board footer