You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 May 18, 2020 9:56 pm

Dancer
Active

Obama Lives In Trump's Head. .... Charles Blow New York Times.

WELL I hear ,  Mandela ,   Martin  . James Brown , Marley  , and even Robeson . X too.
But when I read Mr Charles Blow …. exceptional ….  writing and understanding today ….. was like fine wine .   18 may 2020.
     ( ok rum .lo)
" Shocked me also  , for only yesterday , in some post  ,  I was doing  the same thinking.   about  WHITE FEAR  and  all the rest.

Having  always followed the STRUGGLE , came naturally , I guess .Lo.  Music , politics  , black is beautiful ,  lectures , poets came later . lol.

So when I say  " reading Mr Blow's >>. "Obama Lives In Trump's Head."   is  like a COMET blazing over the black American experience

I think I am allowed to say so.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

READ.... People.

#2 May 19, 2020 8:22 am

Slice
Active

Re: Obama Lives In Trump's Head. .... Charles Blow New York Times.

Ah think all ah America and just maybe the world knows that Obama resides in Trump head.  Not ah damn thing new here. Blow ent write ah damn thing new here.  Ah wonder why you singled Blow? Is it because he is gay and you happen to love gay folks? Slice just asking.

#3 May 19, 2020 11:19 am

Dancer
Active

LOVE …. what does  GAY  have to do with it .
I went to Goggle to get it right.
John 13;34    >>>>    A new commandment , I give you .  -  Love one another. As I have loved you. So you must love one another.
   ---- RESPONSE to going off on a tangent and missing the big picture 

. COMPREHENSION ?

So take your time , you don't have to reply to what Mr Blow is saying , but   TRY  to think about what he is saying.

WHAT have you been doing living in the USA for years ….. nothing ?
Just asking ?

#4 May 19, 2020 2:40 pm

Slice
Active

So why you singled out ah has been writer? Get with the times.  Blow is kinda the past.  If you want to quote black folk, there are ah bunch ah  Black writers, who every day says the same thing about Trump, quote dem.  Not ah has been.

Just tell me the reason you talk so highly about ah has been.

#5 May 20, 2020 7:18 am

Dancer
Active

Slice muh-boy  ……. You got me in trouble , about 'ah has been'  ( writer that is )

You mean  New Historian ? hahaha
Shakespeare ?
Merle Collins ?
or even Calypso .

Sorry Calypso , the devil made me do it

sad.lol

Board footer