You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jun 02, 2020 7:46 am

Slice
Active

AH KEEP SAYING THAT COPS ARE AH SOCIETY, THAT IS HARD TO DISLODGE

IT IS EASY TO PROVE.

There are some bad COPs and also there are racist COPS, no doubt about that. COPs of all color and back grounds sticks together.  They are a secret  society.  Ah incident happened in Baltimore that kinda prove what ah trying to saying.  A black woman was swing wildly at this white COP, she connected twice with her punches.  The white COP, did not return her fire, instead he took her punches.

The white COP, PADNAH who is black, came to his PADNAH rescue, one punch he knocked the woman out cold.  He was immediately suspended.  No chargers was filed against him, the law says he was defending another human being.

This recent incident have SOME speaking out, and that is ah great thing.

#2 Jun 02, 2020 12:51 pm

Expat
Active

Re: AH KEEP SAYING THAT COPS ARE AH SOCIETY, THAT IS HARD TO DISLODGE

Knocking the woman out cold is NOT what you do, if that is the only way they could restrain the woman, then there is something wrong with their training.

The White cop didn't want to be smeared in the press as a racist, he took blows. The Black Cop ain't going to be smeared with that label, so he could beat the crap out of her.... BUT with no other weapon than fists, and two cops.... Nah, they shoulda done better.

#3 Jun 02, 2020 12:52 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I saw that video.  It would have been better if the cop didn't slug her.  That said, when you start throwing punches, you are sending out a formal invitation for people to punch you back.  I am just saying... 

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

#4 Jun 02, 2020 12:55 pm

Expat
Active

I have not seen the video, but, even if the women don't respect themselves where did the mentality go that you respect women?  Just cos you have on a blue shirt and a badge sewn into it doesn't mean you act like a thug.

#5 Jun 02, 2020 1:07 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

He shouldn't have hit her but I have a hard time feeling sorry for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-zysmzrTS4

#6 Jun 02, 2020 3:11 pm

houston
Active

I saw this video a couple of years ago. The reality of how common these types of confrontations are is shocking. What the hell is wrong with the cops down there?
The tired guy simply wanted to get home after a days work and made the mistake of Jay walking. He was lucky to survive that infraction.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.nytimes … n.amp.html

#7 Jun 02, 2020 3:36 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I am not saying there isn't a problem that needs to be corrected but, in a nation of a third of a billion people over the course of years every damned thing that can happen will happen.  If one category of what can happen is shown to you each times it happens, it is going to seem more common than it actually is.

#8 Jun 02, 2020 3:38 pm

Slice
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

He shouldn't have hit her but I have a hard time feeling sorry for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-zysmzrTS4

Me ent feel sorry for her.  Ah mean she was swinging.  I would say ah doh know if ah could take them punches from her and not swing back real hard.

#9 Jun 02, 2020 3:44 pm

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:

Knocking the woman out cold is NOT what you do, if that is the only way they could restrain the woman, then there is something wrong with their training.

The White cop didn't want to be smeared in the press as a racist, he took blows. The Black Cop ain't going to be smeared with that label, so he could beat the crap out of her.... BUT with no other weapon than fists, and two cops.... Nah, they shoulda done better.

Expat ah know you.  You are very calm and relax, but ah bet if it was you, you were going to protect yourself.  Seriously considering it was ah woman,ah hitting she ARSE back real hard.  Never hit ah woman in me life, but ah was going to make an exception.

It takes ah bunch to get me vez, but when ah do, well lord have mercy.

#10 Jun 02, 2020 3:55 pm

Slice
Active

I also told this story about ah white COP, that caught me speeding while under the influence, in Baltimore city. He quickly told me to get outa this place, because, if ah got caught, ah was going to be in real trouble. Then another day ah got caught by another white COP drunk again.  He ask me how far ah reside?  I told him. He said get in you car, I would follow you, and please take your time.

I begged him to stay outside and not come inside.  The BASTARD, came inside and make sure he wake me wife and told her, ah was caught driving while under the influence. He did not charge me doh.

Board footer