You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jun 05, 2020 7:52 pm

houston
Active

Protest

Why is peaceful demonstration never heard or listened to?
Why do authorities not care until there are riots on the street?
Time to listen to the heartbeat of the tax paying citizens.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis … peacefully

#2 Jun 06, 2020 12:23 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Protest

Again, police is the cause, look at what they did to this 75 year white guy.  Everyone see police as hatred against Black folk, I will continue to pound the pavement on this one.  SOME COPS are just wicked.  Now ah learning the Police unions are to be blamed for some of this.

One honest COP, in Atlanta, who was working for the CIA, never joined the police union; because he always saw them as the main cause of police behavior.

As if those were not bad enough, all 57 white COP, left the force; because, two of the  brutality, secret society has been arrested for the shoving of that 75 year ole white guy.

Last edited by Slice (Jun 06, 2020 2:19 pm)

#3 Jun 06, 2020 3:13 pm

Expat
Active

Re: Protest

Slice wrote:

Again, police is the cause, look at what they did to this 75 year white guy.  Everyone see police as hatred against Black folk, I will continue to pound the pavement on this one.  SOME COPS are just wicked.  Now ah learning the Police unions are to be blamed for some of this.

One honest COP, in Atlanta, who was working for the CIA, never joined the police union; because he always saw them as the main cause of police behavior.

As if those were not bad enough, all 57 white COP, left the force; because, two of the  brutality, secret society has been arrested for the shoving of that 75 year ole white guy.

Correction, they left the special unite, not the force itself.

While the gobye they seemed to do after the guy fell, and the one cop was stopped from checking him, apparently the next bunch of guys were first aiders, so it was keep on with the march, the guys behind will sort him out. I noticed the woman cop came up to stop the filming.... TOO LATE MATE.

A old tall gangley guy like that, it could have been me.

Board footer