You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#11 Jun 22, 2020 9:41 am

piratejenny
Active

Re: Repatriation to Grenada

I would like to participate on occasion with this group of which, I think, I am a full member. BUT for the life of me, I cannot figure how to put up a NEW Topic post. I start with Talkshop Grenada donkey years ago - before the 9/11 disaster which I first learned about when I signed in early that dreadful morning. I know Slice, New Historian, Expat from the old days.

#12 Jun 22, 2020 9:46 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Click on Index

Click on Ol' Talk

On the right side of the screen near the bottom right of the photo panorama click on "Post new topic".

#13 Jun 22, 2020 6:10 pm

houston
Active

When I click on Ol'Talk there is a (post new topic) option on the upper right of the threads.
You need to be logged in to see that option.

#14 Jun 22, 2020 9:56 pm

Expat
Active

piratejenny wrote:

I would like to participate on occasion with this group of which, I think, I am a full member. BUT for the life of me, I cannot figure how to put up a NEW Topic post. I start with Talkshop Grenada donkey years ago - before the 9/11 disaster which I first learned about when I signed in early that dreadful morning. I know Slice, New Historian, Expat from the old days.

Definitely a full member...  smile

As houston said, if you log in and select Old Talk, then the post new topic is clearly visible to the right of the screen.

When its green you can't post, when logged in and it's brown you can.

#15 Jun 23, 2020 8:42 am

piratejenny
Active

Thank you all.

Board footer