You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jun 26, 2020 2:05 pm

Expat
Active

Am I racist

If I make this observation?

I have said Pakistani and Indians are tricky buggers from time. Why?  Cos they seem to be more disposed to tricky stuff than the general populace. Not that there aren't other tricky dickies around.

In the UK, it was a long time held belief that Mr Sing got another Mr Sing to take his test for him, and it WAS the case until they wanted photo I.D.

How did we reach the conclusion that many of the Asians had bought their licenses?  Coz if you drove through Asian concentrated areas the standard of driving dropped by maybe 50%, and parking was abysmal, and well, just and.

Now I get a news feed. 262 of Pakistan's 860 PIA pilots have fake pilots licenses. Now if that aint tricky what is.

#2 Jun 26, 2020 2:46 pm

New Historian
Active

Re: Am I racist

LOL! Trickidadians are high up there on the tricky scale too, am I Trini-racist?

#3 Jun 26, 2020 6:07 pm

houston
Active

Yep, you guys are both racists.
You need to be cleansed and join the Green Party in order to be forgiven.
The statues of Jesus are next on the hit list.

#4 Jun 26, 2020 7:08 pm

Expat
Active

Well, ya know the subject line was just a come on... smile i thought Grinch would have been in there like a shot.

Listen hear NH, Trickidadians are wonderful people. I shared my life with one of them for 6 years, and I ain't going to let you bad talk em ya ear.

#5 Jun 27, 2020 9:20 am

New Historian
Active

Expat wrote:

Well, ya know the subject line was just a come on... smile i thought Grinch would have been in there like a shot.

Listen hear NH, Trickidadians are wonderful people. I shared my life with one of them for 6 years, and I ain't going to let you bad talk em ya ear.

Which particular Grinch? There's a few candidates.

6 years with ah Trini? Dah ent sharing a life, that's a just a few years stretch! And ah bet yuh have de scars to prove it too lol!

Know one set ah people I never used to like? Nigerians! Early encounters weren't helpful to my attitude, until I went there. THEN I realized: Nigerians are just like Jamaicans - on steroids lol!!! It's a crazy place, but I like the chaos.

#6 Jun 27, 2020 12:21 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I find it amazing that, after all these years, the Nigerians are still searching for someone who is willing to accept the tens of millions of dollars the deposed Nigerian prince has in a Swiss bank account.  All anyone has to do is send a $2,000 cashiers check to Nigeria and the $39.2 million will be immediately transferred to your bank account.  C'mon!  Help a brother out!

Board footer