You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jun 28, 2020 8:12 pm

Expat
Active

Slice if you want to get out of lemming land

You may have to find an agency that does charter flights.

That is all the Government is prepared to accept at the moment, and into the foreseeable future. This they claim is because they can make demands regarding pre-screening, that cannot be controlled with scheduled flights.

Also from the PM's address today you will have to accept the cost of quarantining.

As I keep telling ya, check GIS Grenada, and you can know what we know.

#2 Jun 29, 2020 7:25 am

Slice
Active

Re: Slice if you want to get out of lemming land

Well ah did hear, there was going to be an address, by the pm yesterday.  Will check to see what he said.  Maybe just maybe ah should give up on the idea of being in me home in Grenada, anytime soon.

#3 Jun 29, 2020 9:12 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:

Well ah did hear, there was going to be an address, by the pm yesterday.  Will check to see what he said.  Maybe just maybe ah should give up on the idea of being in me home in Grenada, anytime soon.

My guess, if you contact the Embassy they could let you know when expats are doing a home run.

#4 Jun 30, 2020 8:31 am

Slice
Active

Expat in all my life, calling the consulate in Washington DC, I have never spoken to ah live person.  Now when ah had friends working in dey, it was different.  I called the consulate about five time in less than ah week and they have not called me back.  Under NDC ah din even have to call them, they called me and invited me to lots of stuff.  Not now.

Ah must give the last ambassador some credit, he called us back.  He din know the different between NDC and NNP.

Board footer