You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 16, 2020 11:11 am

Slice
Active

BLACK FOLK AND THEIR STUPIDITY AND CORONA

PLEASE THIS IS NOT CONDONING THE KILLING OF MR FLOYD, so lets this very clear.  All my life in America, ah was thought to fear the police.  I was thought by my Step father how to handle them, and I thought my son the same thing ah was told.  If ah COP pull you over, try your best to find ah well lite area, before you stop and please do not resist arrest.

Floyd know all ah this.  He had to know; so why he did not just comply?  Again what these COPs did was extremely brutal and murderous, and they all should be hanged.  I am not forgiving them. My only thing is Floyd should of know better.

Now for COVID 19. I know they ent sure what the hell is going on with this virus, but ah guess everyday they are saying something different.  The latest, is that between 20 and 50% of folks who come in contact with this virus,  will not get it.  Their bodies will fight it off.

Very interesting.

#2 Jul 16, 2020 1:21 pm

Expat
Active

Re: BLACK FOLK AND THEIR STUPIDITY AND CORONA

As I recall the start of resisting was when they tried to bundle him into the back of the car, while he all the time said he was claustrophobic. Just as other people have said I have congenital heart failure. It's not just Black folks. Being that everybody "knows their rights", many many people black white green and purple challenge the police. Possibly the blacks get the wrong end of the stick more often, but compliance is a far better approach for everybody, than challenging a guy with a gun that didn't get any sex the night before.

I was just reading a response from a white lady who committed a misdemeanor and was about 2 weeks into her sentence when she started to have headaches. She asked for help from the prison doctor, but was told basically to woman up, and accept her sentence.

Over the course of 2 or 3 days the symptoms got worse, with repeat visits to the doctor telling her she had muscle spasms in her neck, and to relax, and then she had an impacted tooth, and toughen up. All the while she is crying alll night, screaming in pain, and begging to go to hospital.

She couldn't stand and her eyes even crossed, and all they did was put her in a separate room so as to not disturb the other inmates.

While there she vomited profusely, and begged for help with the guard looking as if they were bored and fed up with her nonsense. The physician said if it was something serious you would be dead already, and the guard afterwards said they couldn't scream like that even without a headache.

Finally either the doctor or someone, I forgot who came in, said don't breath on me your disgusting, and had her carted off to hospital, where they immediately did a spinal tap, and fluid gushed out. The Doctor in the hospital said that in another 12 hours she would probably have died.

This is the face of authority, whether it's police or prison guards. The have become desensitised, and once you are on the wrong side, you cease to be human to them. Just as back in the slavery days where the captors switched off their humanity button.

As for the covid advice. They tell us it's the science, but mostly it is educated guesswork depending on other viruses to lead them to the right path.  But in reality MOST of the advice apart from keep away from people, and clean yourself after contacting strange surfaces is total Bollks, driven by what they consider expedient.

The only guidance we have is those countries that took firm control.... whether you want to believe China or not, those other countries once they toughened up their practices have reduced the infection rate dramatically.

Or you could go out and have Covid parties and Darwinise yourself off the planet.

Last edited by Expat (Jul 16, 2020 1:30 pm)

#3 Jul 16, 2020 2:10 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I don't believe China's figures but I believe the rest of the world and the UK and US have had abysmal outcomes compared to most.

#4 Jul 16, 2020 4:30 pm

Slice
Active

I honestly just cant believe how DOTISH some folks are.  It is nuts that 30% of Americans still do not believe that COVID is here.  They think it is ah hoax. Unbelievable.  If ah ah dat DOTISH, ah might as well be hanged.

I also kinda believe that China had much more than the USA.  One guy as he was taking his last breaths, said he make ah mistake, he did not believe that the virus was truth.  In the next five years they will know that virus.

#5 Jul 16, 2020 4:52 pm

Expat
Active

I definitely do not believe China had more than the USA, not in a million years. Look at the time frame, look at the actions taken.  Yes they were slow to inform the rest of the World, but once they figured it was a new variant they got on it hard.  Maybe they had 100,000 more.... who knows, but they sure as hell aint got 3mill, there are universities  in with American and European scientists there in China, there would be much more push back if the figures were that far off.

The China didn't control it, is just wishful thinking from a national ego that hates China being better at anything.

Last edited by Expat (Jul 16, 2020 4:54 pm)

#6 Jul 16, 2020 8:49 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

I don't hate China.  I support free trade with China.  I just know that totalitarians states lie, China in particular lies and that they have four times the population of the US.  They are lying.   They may not have more per capita than the US but they definitely have more than the US.

#7 Jul 16, 2020 10:14 pm

houston
Active

I hate Chinese junk products that are so widely sold through out the world.
Everything from cheaply made clothing to porous metal materials that swamp the market. Absolutely the poorest quality products not worth the nickle spent on them.
Technology?...no way would I ever purchase a Huawei product.

#8 Jul 16, 2020 10:31 pm

houston
Active

In fact, Chinese products can be so unsafe and dangerous that I'm shocked at how they are allowed to be put on the store shelves of any sensible society.

#9 Jul 16, 2020 11:58 pm

Expat
Active

houston wrote:

In fact, Chinese products can be so unsafe and dangerous that I'm shocked at how they are allowed to be put on the store shelves of any sensible society.

Blame the greedy companies that wanted the best return for their dollar/pound, what ever.

It was a conscious decision to give away work, and each countries pollution to China. Before that India, but I guess China was cheaper?

But of course it wasn't because they took the products to pieces, re-engineered them, and sold them under their own brand names, so not only did they kill Western Jobs, but also strangle the original companies business.

#10 Jul 17, 2020 7:48 am

Real Distwalker
Active

Expat wrote:

It was a conscious decision to give away work...

The real world doesn't work that way.  You cannot grow an economy by restricting trade and commerce.  Trade grows all economies. This isn't even controversial.  The belief that restricting trade improves your economy is to economics what flat earth theory is to astrophysics.

Board footer