You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop.

#1 Jul 22, 2020 9:57 pm

Calypso
Active

Britain's Attempt to Carve Up The Middle-East as it Did Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxEpSqz57Vc

The duplicitous English and French  are the main reason why Arabs and Jews are not getting along in the region. The two groups lived well for some two thousand years until the bastards intervened. Can you imagine if they had controlled the area when oil was found? Shit the world would have turned upside down!!

#2 Jul 23, 2020 12:55 pm

Slice
Active

Re: Britain's Attempt to Carve Up The Middle-East as it Did Africa

Ok they said 100 years ago, ah taking your word, they did, but 100 years later they are still that dumb?  What is keeping them from coming together 100 years later?

#3 Jul 23, 2020 7:12 pm

Expat
Active

Maybe the interest in the Islamic State is the reason for this video?

Sundry regions have been devided up for various reasons, and as the major powers with interests and alliances all over the World is it any surprise Britain is in the mix.

However, I stand ready to be corrected, but was it not the Balfour Treaty that ultimately lead to the Jewish return to Palestine, and the Holocaust that lead to the Jews returning to their perceived God given land.

As an Atheist you can see why I might have a problem with that point of view?

#4 Jul 23, 2020 8:00 pm

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:

Sundry regions have been devided up for various reasons, and as the major powers with interests and alliances all over the World is it any surprise Britain is in the mix.

However, I stand ready to be corrected, but was it not the Balfour Treaty that ultimately lead to the Jewish return to Palestine, and the Holocaust that lead to the Jews returning to their perceived God given land.

I am not anti-semitic but the Jews feel rather entitled. I see a parallel the circumstances surrounding the division of the African nations without them not knowing. The scheming Europeans always cause division among nations.

Last edited by Calypso (Jul 23, 2020 8:01 pm)

#5 Jul 23, 2020 8:58 pm

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:

Unfortunately you are wrong! It was the reason why the Jews founded Israel after the Holocaust. The British promised them the land if they supported them. They ignored the other nations in the region who have been there over a thousand years.

Board footer