You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#11 Aug 18, 2020 11:37 am

Calypso
Active

Re: WEBMASTER: WE NEED MORE VOICES ON TS

New Historian wrote:

Listen you ignorant woman, Jamaica, the land that spawned you, is the most violent, misogynistic, homophobic, illiterate, dysfunctional, HIGNORANT country I've ever known - and that's saying something. Explains a lot for your personality. Give me 10 Grenadas to 1 JA. Keep your poison out of beautiful Carriacou please, we don't want you.

And yet you spoke so romantically about the island of Jamaica-- how you love the excitement, etc. You blasted Janus-faced snake! Leave mi people ah lone! Even when Michael Manley joined up with Fidel Castro in the '70s and he lost some of our best and brightest, we never kill him.   If I like the island, I will think of retiring there with West Indians. I am a West Indian first and foremost!!

#12 Aug 18, 2020 12:40 pm

New Historian
Active

"I am a West Indian first and foremost!!"

I don't know what the hell you are or what rock of bile you crawled out from under, but you're certainly not that. So hpw many countries you been to i n the Caribbean? I mean actually set foot on, not seen some Youtube documentary? I know Jamaica better than you! You've got some old-ass romantic notions about your homeland, is people like you going home to retire and getting gunned down by the dozen. I like JA but I don't have on emotional blinkers like you.

Anyway never mind spewing more bile - go out there and get new posters then!

#13 Aug 18, 2020 1:21 pm

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

"I am a West Indian first and foremost!!"

I don't know what the hell you are or what rock of bile you crawled out from under, but you're certainly not that. So hpw many countries you been to i n the Caribbean? I mean actually set foot on, not seen some Youtube documentary? I know Jamaica better than you! You've got some old-ass romantic notions about your homeland, is people like you going home to retire and getting gunned down by the dozen. I like JA but I don't have on emotional blinkers like you.

Anyway never mind spewing more bile - go out there and get new posters then!

You are indeed more Jamaican than myself for I am not totally Jamaican in sentiments. The last time I was in Jamaica, was  in '87. I have been to several island but I have been to more European countries.  I will be in Jamaica next year and I will be cautious-- having a relations taking me around.  I do not amass my knowledge from Youtube videos-- as you sarcastically put it. I still have a lot to learn. You should have been born in Haiti-- the Latin American region instead of Grenada. Your vicious mentality belongs there.I

#14 Aug 18, 2020 2:40 pm

New Historian
Active

"I do not amass my knowledge from Youtube videos" - oh no? Let me paraphrase you: "I saw a Youtube documentary and that's how I know all about the blues parties in London" You who wouldn't know a blues party if it bit you on your big behind.

"Your vicious mentality belongs there" Typical Kaiso nastiness and racism. Ever been to Haiti or Latin America? Yet you quick to join in with the racist narrative. Stick to your white Italian boys nuh.

#15 Aug 18, 2020 3:09 pm

Calypso
Active

New Historian wrote:

"I do not amass my knowledge from Youtube videos" - oh no? Let me paraphrase you: "I saw a Youtube documentary and that's how I know all about the blues parties in London" You who wouldn't know a blues party if it bit you on your big behind.

"Your vicious mentality belongs there" Typical Kaiso nastiness and racism. Ever been to Haiti or Latin America? Yet you quick to join in with the racist narrative. Stick to your white Italian boys nuh.

I have been to Margarita, Venezuela, Mexico and Peru on the Inca trail.  I've also taken Latin American study classes in college. That dictatorship mentality becomes you. You would chop off my head because I do not share your opinion.  I have never been to England but the Windrush documentary is about the Caribbean experience in Britain and that is what it said about the "Blues" party. All of us have a little racism in us. You are biracial and that is were the  confusion comes in.

You know that during slavery, the mulattoes sided with the whites more than the blacks. they would have rather to be accepted among the whites. This stagnated the prosperity of blacks. Biracial people were more educated than the black majority. They could have paved the way for the backs to uplift themselves. You are confused just like them.

Last edited by Calypso (Aug 18, 2020 3:11 pm)

#16 Aug 18, 2020 5:25 pm

houston
Active

The world has been turned upside down over the past 6 months and we all have dealt with a lot of different sheep dip lately...some more than others. The effects of that toll will be rearing it's ugly head anytime now.
Seems Calypso has completely taken leave of her senses already.

#17 Aug 18, 2020 9:17 pm

New Historian
Active

houston wrote:

The world has been turned upside down over the past 6 months and we all have dealt with a lot of different sheep dip lately...some more than others. The effects of that toll will be rearing it's ugly head anytime now.
Seems Calypso has completely taken leave of her senses already.

The little sense she had in the first place. I feel sorry for the woman, just a bit. She's had a disappointing life, found no permanent partner and is embittered as a result. She hates white people but lusts after Italians. She loves the West Indies but hates everyone in it. She is a bitter twisted woman, full of hate.

#18 Aug 18, 2020 9:26 pm

houston
Active

She's okay, just a lot messed up.
Hasn't she always been that way?

#19 Aug 18, 2020 10:01 pm

houston
Active

Calypsonian bedtime music.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OGRG82Qvvo