You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#21 Aug 18, 2020 10:54 pm

Expat
Active

Re: WEBMASTER: WE NEED MORE VOICES ON TS

Calypso wrote:
New Historian wrote:

God you're an ignorant woman. Go and watch another Youtube documentary, try and learn something nuh.

Although the literacy rate is higher in Grenada than in Jamaica, I have always kept in my mind that you are the nation that brutally gunned down your leader at the white man's behest. SO MUCH FOR YOUR BLASTED EDUCATION!
;

Explain to me In the minimum amount of paragraphs, made up of simple sentences constructed with words using the minimum syllables, where the hell you got that opinion from?

Unless now you want to bring the Russians into it.

It couldn't just be a power play among people of the same colour spectrum, it HAD to be a White conspiracy. Who were the prime actors, Black people in Grenada, Black people in Cuba, and an over arching connection with Russia, but Coard and co were dancing at the end of the white puppet strings is that it?

Or was it white infiltration from America, or maybe covert manipulations from the UK.

Please tell us, I am dying to know.

#22 Aug 18, 2020 10:57 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

That gunning down didn't have dick to do with the "white man's behest."  That is one bloody coup that was 100% planned and conducted by black Grenadians.

#23 Aug 18, 2020 11:11 pm

Expat
Active

Real Distwalker wrote:

That gunning down didn't have dick to do with the "white man's behest."  That is one bloody coup that was 100% planned and conducted by black Grenadians.

Your just a biased White man. Don't worry Miss YouTube documentary expert 'll put you straight.

#24 Aug 18, 2020 11:15 pm

Real Distwalker
Active

Yeah, I know. Pale man with pale thoughts and an even paler soul.

#25 Aug 19, 2020 2:13 am

Calypso
Active

You are all bloody imbeciles as far as I am concerned. RD, you are from a known terrorist nation: THE GOOD OLE USA!It was the CIA subversive campaigns against Grenada that brought it down.  This was the "white man's campaign."The USA didn't like the Cuban-Grenadian alliance. They found it evil. This was history repeating itself as the wars in Africa( Angola, etc) took on the same pattern as the Cubans tried to help the Africans. The war in Grenada was an American war against the Russians.  It was a white man's war where they used the black nation as a pawn to fight their beliefs. The blacks were the assholes. They should have joined alliance with the Cubans. The West Indies cannot survive by instituting  Democratic principles alone. Its history of slavery robbed the nations too many things. You were the nation that bumped off Bishop at the behest of America. You are in denial about this issue as well.

#26 Aug 19, 2020 8:01 am

Slice
Active

piratejenny wrote:

More people would post if one could figure out, easily, how to do it.

Pirate, I totally disagree. Everyone that left Talkshop, left because of FB and other forum.  Also at one point, I told one person, that I think ah White man was assisting, with the rebuilding of Talkshop.  I think that was the greatest mistake I made.   That one person single handed did all he can to destroy this forum. Folks do not post, but they read.  Talkshop got lots of traffic. They do not post, but they read.

Was trying to recruit ah number of folks from Grenada, but the problem is Grenadians, do not buy data, and do not own, ah whole bunch of  PCs.
Grenadians got Whatcrapp, and they good.

#27 Aug 19, 2020 8:19 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

Listen you ignorant woman, Jamaica, the land that spawned you, is the most violent, misogynistic, homophobic, illiterate, dysfunctional, HIGNORANT country I've ever known - and that's saying something. Explains a lot for your personality. Give me 10 Grenadas to 1 JA. Keep your poison out of beautiful Carriacou please, we don't want you.

Now you speaking.  Ah was wonder why your first description of Jamaica was so tame.

#28 Aug 19, 2020 8:26 am

Slice
Active

Calypso wrote:
New Historian wrote:

Listen you ignorant woman, Jamaica, the land that spawned you, is the most violent, misogynistic, homophobic, illiterate, dysfunctional, HIGNORANT country I've ever known - and that's saying something. Explains a lot for your personality. Give me 10 Grenadas to 1 JA. Keep your poison out of beautiful Carriacou please, we don't want you.

And yet you spoke so romantically about the island of Jamaica-- how you love the excitement, etc. You blasted Janus-faced snake! Leave mi people ah lone! Even when Michael Manley joined up with Fidel Castro in the '70s and he lost some of our best and brightest, we never kill him.   If I like the island, I will think of retiring there with West Indians. I am a West Indian first and foremost!!

I am so damn tempted to say, we dont need your kind in our beautiful land, but it just wont be right.  I still hold out hope for you and still wanna wine and dine you.  Leh me tell you why, I have met some wonderful Jamaican women and ah know your views do not reflect theirs.

This is not a joke, I have never met ah reasonable Jamaican man.

#29 Aug 19, 2020 8:32 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

"I am a West Indian first and foremost!!"

I don't know what the hell you are or what rock of bile you crawled out from under, but you're certainly not that. So hpw many countries you been to i n the Caribbean? I mean actually set foot on, not seen some Youtube documentary? I know Jamaica better than you! You've got some old-ass romantic notions about your homeland, is people like you going home to retire and getting gunned down by the dozen. I like JA but I don't have on emotional blinkers like you.

Anyway never mind spewing more bile - go out there and get new posters then!

She has  been to Grenada, and fell deeply in love with her and her people.

Having said that, Kaiso, how come you man doh never post on Talkshop anymore? Is he alright?  I think he stopped even before the New Talkshop.  On one of my visits I even went to the breakfast he made very very famous. I even ask about him, but no one seems to know who he is.

#30 Aug 19, 2020 8:48 am

Calypso
Active

Slice wrote:
Calypso wrote:
New Historian wrote:

And yet you spoke so romantically about the island of Jamaica-- how you love the excitement, etc. You blasted Janus-faced snake! Leave mi people ah lone! Even when Michael Manley joined up with Fidel Castro in the '70s and he lost some of our best and brightest, we never kill him.   If I like the island, I will think of retiring there with West Indians. I am a West Indian first and foremost!!

I am so damn tempted to say, we dont need your kind in our beautiful land, but it just wont be right.  I still hold out hope for you and still wanna wine and dine you.  Leh me tell you why, I have met some wonderful Jamaican women and ah know your views do not reflect theirs.

This is not a joke, I have never met ah reasonable Jamaican man.

Board footer