You are not logged in.

Announcement

Welcome to the one and only Spiceislander Talkshop. Please register and announce yourself in the New Members Forum. You will be upgraded to full use of the forum when it is established you are not a spammer.

#71 Aug 21, 2020 3:22 pm

Expat
Active

Re: WEBMASTER: WE NEED MORE VOICES ON TS

Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

Then you define what you small island mentality means.  Knowing you ah know how you think,  ah could almost guarantee, that you  and NH, and also Expat are not even in the same time zone. Yes  they all have that small island mentality.

Kaiso, I am telling you the three men I know on this forum, are not as simple as you think they are.

Both are extremely complicated, and you are nowhere close to being complicated, like me you ah simpleton.

Slice and NH are twisted. When I was in Grenada,every time someone did me a favor they were looking to be paid. Where was the love? I go to France and could not find my way back to the bread and fast, a  white man (very nice and gentlemanly. Didn't want me to suck his "you know what") picked me up and drove me to the hotel. I offered him payment and he refused. That was brotherly love!

Weird.

Not the first thing I would think of for just doing a person a good turn. Probably he didn't want to risk tetanus.

#72 Aug 21, 2020 3:27 pm

Expat
Active

I know ah Canandian with an English wife who does repairs/building.

And a Froggie that does similar stuff.

#73 Aug 21, 2020 4:37 pm

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:
Calypso wrote:
Slice wrote:

Then you define what you small island mentality means.  Knowing you ah know how you think,  ah could almost guarantee, that you  and NH, and also Expat are not even in the same time zone. Yes  they all have that small island mentality.

Kaiso, I am telling you the three men I know on this forum, are not as simple as you think they are.

Both are extremely complicated, and you are nowhere close to being complicated, like me you ah simpleton.

Slice and NH are twisted. When I was in Grenada,every time someone did me a favor they were looking to be paid. Where was the love? I go to France and could not find my way back to the bread and fast, a  white man (very nice and gentlemanly. Didn't want me to suck his "you know what") picked me up and drove me to the hotel. I offered him payment and he refused. That was brotherly love!

Weird.

Not the first thing I would think of for just doing a person a good turn. Probably he didn't want to risk tetanus.

Tetanus? You ought to know from your homosexual affairs.

#74 Aug 21, 2020 5:26 pm

Expat
Active

You know what, the OP was saying we need more voices on TS. Maybe the rabid creature that started the thread is one of the reasons why there aren't more posters.

#75 Aug 21, 2020 5:35 pm

Calypso
Active

Expat wrote:

You know what, the OP was saying we need more voices on TS. Maybe the rabid creature that started the thread is one of the reasons why there aren't more posters.

Come on Ms Claire.  I caught you with your briefs down and now I am spilling the beans.

#76 Aug 23, 2020 8:48 am

Slice
Active

New Historian wrote:

In your building in NY you have the same neighbourly feeling as in Grenada? I doubt that very, very much. Boy I never see a woman change her tune as much as Kaiso: all white men are devils, but I lust after Italians. All West Indian men are dogs, but I lust after a Carriacou fisherman. In fact there's a lotta lusting going on, you okay there K? You know, there are "instruments" that you can buy, that could help you...

Nh you have me cracking up about the toys.  Never knew you were that funny.

#77 Aug 23, 2020 8:58 am

Slice
Active

Expat wrote:

Wait Expat, did you not just ask for civility towards Kaiso?  Now what angered you so much?  The woman is ah Blow hard, and all she is really asking for is ah man and also ah good F34K.  Now if one never experience those things, in their life, it is ah reasonable to ask for them.

Ah want to see how tough she really is.  She claim she is tough, but lately she been getting real heat.  Truth be known, she bought it all on herself. In the next few weeks, we go see who go run and hide.  As you may have notice, Dancer ent that tough, when heat in he ARSE, he does run and hide.

#78 Aug 23, 2020 10:00 am

Expat
Active

Slice wrote:
Expat wrote:

Wait Expat, did you not just ask for civility towards Kaiso?  Now what angered you so much?  The woman is ah Blow hard, and all she is really asking for is ah man and also ah good F34K.  Now if one never experience those things, in their life, it is ah reasonable to ask for them.

Ah want to see how tough she really is.  She claim she is tough, but lately she been getting real heat.  Truth be known, she bought it all on herself. In the next few weeks, we go see who go run and hide.  As you may have notice, Dancer ent that tough, when heat in he ARSE, he does run and hide.

Most of us learn from our mistakes. I have learnt. I shan't make the same mistake twice.

There is picong, sparring, and banter, but  the mind that dreams up out of the blue wrapping appendages in cling film to roast in the Sun, accuses one of complicity in racist conversations, when one has spent ones adult life opposing racism, and has fortunately not been physically abused, but certainly verbally abused, and finally to be impugned as being Gay? for what reason, other than a sick mind.

Board footer